[READ ME] Tips for Simple Hack Checks

iFPG Do not ask for tips on how to make your hacks look fine here; that is very much not the purpose of this thread (or any other thread on Smogon).

Everyone else, just don't respond to such requests...
Ok...it was my friend's, he said it wasn't hacked but I guess it was...ugh.

Language: English
Species: Xerneas
OT: Gwen
ID No.: 06555
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
EVs (optional):
Ability: Fairy Aura
Pokemon's name: Xerneas
Level: 100
Pokeball: Luxury
Shiny?: Nope
Pentagon?: Yep
Moves: Thunderbolt/Geomancy/Moonblast/Psyshock
Nature: Modest
Region of origin: Kalos
Characteristic: Alert to Sounds
Ribbons: Kalos Champion Ribbon
Other comments (optional): Can't remember where I got this, but I've seen it quite a few times on Smogon.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
EVs (optional):
Other comments (optional): Can't remember where I got this, but I've seen it quite a few times on Smogon.
It's legal.

EVs (optional):
Looks to be legit, legal, and all that. It's Arhan's Xerneas btw, as seen here. Also found it in this trade thread on Nuggetbridge.

Looks to be legit, legal, and all that. It's Arhan's Xerneas btw, as seen here. Also found it in this trade thread on Nuggetbridge.
It's not Arhan's, I have no idea whose it is but the first time I saw it was in a giveaway on 4chan.
I'm pretty sure there weren't IV/Nature codes for powersaves at the time, but Ball change codes were around.

It's not Arhan's, I have no idea whose it is but the first time I saw it was in a giveaway on 4chan.
I'm pretty sure there weren't IV/Nature codes for powersaves at the time, but Ball change codes were around.
I won't trade it here, just to be safe. I was curious.

wondering if this was legit

Species: Genesect
OT: Plasma
ID No.: 10072
IVs: 31/30-31/28-30/30/31/30/30–31
EVs (optional):
Ability: Download
Pokemon's name:Genesect
Level:15
Pokeball: Cherish
Shiny?: no
Pentagon?: no
Moves: Techno Blast, Magnet Bomb, Solar Beam, Signal beam
Region of origin: Unova
Characteristic: Takes Plenty of Siesta's
Ribbons: Classic
Other comments (optional):

Moderator edit: Translated the IVs to something readable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a meloetta 6iv naive nature it matches the serebii's criteria about ribbons ot/id but can you help mW verify a bit more if its hacked?

I got a meloetta 6iv naive nature it matches the serebii's criteria about ribbons ot/id but can you help mW verify a bit more if its hacked?
Use this(as stated in the first post) :

Language:
Species:
OT:
ID No.:
IVs:
EVs (optional):
Ability:
Pokemon's name:
Pokeball:
Shiny?:
Pentagon?:
Moves:
Nature:
Region of origin:
Characteristic:
Ribbons:
Other comments (optional):

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
A: Fill out the form in the OP. 6 IV Meloetta is not enough to discern if it's a hack or not.

B: If you got this from Yiggaman (from the SQSR thread), then it's a probable hack. He was Wi-Fi Blacklisted for a reason, and it wasn't for honesty....

OT:SPR2013
Id no:03013
Ivs : 6
Ability:serene grace
Poke ball: cherish ball
Shiny:No
Pentagon: No
Moves:relic song ,thunder bold,psychic,close combat.
Nature: naive
region of origin:apparently a fateful encounter seems to have led it from time and space to meet you from unova region.
Characteristic : likes to thrash about
Ribbons : wishing ribbon
Other comments : was given to me by yiggaman so I don't know if he is trust worthy thanks in advance.

OT:SPR2013
Id no:03013
Ivs : 6
Ability:serene grace
Poke ball: cherish ball
Shiny:No
Pentagon: No
Moves:relic song ,thunder bold,psychic,close combat.
Nature: naive
region of origin:apparently a fateful encounter seems to have led it from time and space to meet you from unova region.
Characteristic : likes to thrash about
Ribbons : wishing ribbon
Other comments : was given to me by yiggaman so I don't know if he is trust worthy thanks in advance.
It seems he was blacklisted for trading hacked pokemon (that he hacked himself), thus it's pretty suspicious and is probably hacked

Yeah I kinda got that its a suspicious pokemon but I want to be sure its hacked since yiggaman might have changed.

Species: Keldeo
OT: Pスクラップ
ID No.: 12014
IVs: 31.31.30.30.30.31
EVs (optional): 4HP // 252 SPAtk // 252 Spd
Ability: Justified
Pokemon's name: Keldeo
Pokeball: Cherish Ball
Shiny?: no
Pentagon?: yes
Moves: Scald / Secret Sword / Icy Wind / Protect
Nature: Timid
Region of origin: ORAS?
Characteristic: Alert to sounds
Ribbons: Classic Ribbon
Other comments (optional): I'm not familiar with event Pokemon so I'm just making sure. Also I have the SID if a mod wants I can pm them so we can confirm that way.

It looks legit but pretty suspicious all around I mean since its KB you can't RNG it and its flawless tho.So either hacked or spend hrs sring.

I'm pretty suspicious of it since the event says it can come any nature and I don't think you can Sync events
No, but it is really easy to SR these events. iirc someone here on Smogon managed to SR a 6IV shiny rayquaza event, so it is possible. Btw, what Hidden Power do those IVs make?

No, but it is really easy to SR these events. iirc someone here on Smogon managed to SR a 6IV shiny rayquaza event, so it is possible. Btw, what Hidden Power do those IVs make?
The HP is Poison. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for all the input.

The HP is Poison. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for all the input.
HP Poison makes it sound more legit, as if you hack it with a specific HP it would be Bug, Flying, or Electric, at least not Poison. I don't see anyone have a reason to run HP Poison, but if you sr it I could see someone keeping that.

HP Poison makes it sound more legit, as if you hack it with a specific HP it would be Bug, Flying, or Electric, at least not Poison. I don't see anyone have a reason to run HP Poison, but if you sr it I could see someone keeping that.
That makes sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)