Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pursuit and Stealth Rock Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar to breed an egg from, then trade back / Bold+Wish Eevee (or evolution) and trade back.

Does Pokémon king com sells hacked Pokémon s?
This thread is for....

1) Simple Item Trades
2) Simple Pokemon Trades
3) Setting up IV Battles
4) Evolution Requests, such as "Hey can someone trade with me so I can evolve my Kadabra?"
5) Asking if a non-RNGed Pokemon you just caught/bred is worth keeping or not (if it's RNG'd, the keep/toss dynamic does not apply)
6) Simple Questions you might have about Wi-Fi and in-game
7) Any other requests that don't warrant their own thread - threads are only for trading

DO NOT ask for AR Codes, discuss whether or not a Pokemon will be "legit", etc. You will be warned.

Why would you even ask that. Read the original post.

Pursuit and Stealth Rock Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar to breed an egg from, then trade back / Bold+Wish Eevee (or evolution) and trade back.
I have a spare Larvitar you can have. She's Careful, 31/31/31/x/31/31, with those moves and Iron Head and Outrage. In a Friend Ball if you care about that kinda thing. And I dont need it back.

LF someone with a Sableye safari, or someone who has access to one in which they can catch me a female HA one in nest ball, or a spitback nest ball sableye of the same sort. CMT.

LF someone with a Sableye safari, or someone who has access to one in which they can catch me a female HA one in nest ball, or a spitback nest ball sableye of the same sort. CMT.
You could always DexNav one in AS if you don't feel like waiting for a response cave dexnav sucks though.

If I have a Male pokemon with its Hidden Ability and I breed it with a Ditto, what are the odds (percentage) that the egg will have the HA as well?

If I have a Male pokemon with its Hidden Ability and I breed it with a Ditto, what are the odds (percentage) that the egg will have the HA as well?
Something like 20 - 60%. I'm more inclined to say 60% from my experience, though I could also have gotten very lucky on the few times I've bred such things like Gale Wings Fletchling/Talonflame and Sheer Force Totdile/Feraligatr.

Does anybody have a Hidden Ability/Rain Dish Tentacool or Tentacruel they can part with? Really want to breed a Tentacruel with Rain Dish for my team but I only have regular ability ones to breed with. Would be perfect if said Tentacruel was female and/or had Knock off on it to make breeding easier (trying to breed for a Tentacruel with knock off and rapid spin) but ultimately I'd just be happy with a Rain Dish Tenta.

Does anybody have a Hidden Ability/Rain Dish Tentacool or Tentacruel they can part with? Really want to breed a Tentacruel with Rain Dish for my team but I only have regular ability ones to breed with. Would be perfect if said Tentacruel was female and/or had Knock off on it to make breeding easier (trying to breed for a Tentacruel with knock off and rapid spin) but ultimately I'd just be happy with a Rain Dish Tenta.
I can DexNav one for you. I'll VM you when I catch it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)