Official NBA 15-16' Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see how the 76ers move forward after Embiid is slated to miss the 2015-16 season.
They mine as well cut him at this point, I can't really imagine him getting anywhere close to Noel and Okafor's level, or where the latter will be. It's unfortunate, really.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I hear my boy Bargnani is in talks with the Kings

Kings have a bunch of awesome personalities on their roster I can't wait to see Rondo and Cousins and Bargnani on the same floor together #BIG3

edit: NEVER MIND THE NETS GOT HIM LOL

Last edited:
I wonder if there are people who still think the Okafor pick was dumb. Who knows when Embiid will see the floor again, if ever.

Unlucky Desperado

Banned deucer.
Yo anyone see Porzingis vs Okafor. Damn Porzingis looks good. Once he puts on some muscle the white man going to be a beast. He had 3 assists too, will be all around package like Anthony Davis

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Guess I gotta eat crow for doubting the zinger...he's much more developed defensively than I had originally expected. He's ridiculously mobile for 7'3", uses his length well to alter and block shots (he shut down OK4 tonight and most of OK4's points came off of Alex Kirk), and is a good passer to boot. Still can't grab a rebound for shit which is what I expected, but at least he boxes out. He doesn't shy away from contact and actually gets to the free throw line more than I would have expected. He needs to demand the ball more and his teammates gotta run some more pick and pop with him but I'm pleased with what I'm seeing from PORZINGOD aka BIG LATVIMENTAL aka KrisP Kreme.

Also loved how Jerian Grant wrecked D'Angelo Russell when the Knicks played the Lakers, good god Russell looks like pure dog shit out there. He's slow as fuck but I hope he doesn't bust even though I hate the Lakers.

I mean putting on 20-30 lbs of muscle is what turned Durant from silky smooth but someone you could super push around to unstoppable, on top of constantly practicing by any indications. Then you had the opposite, Hasheem Thabeet tweeting about sleeping in and eating and turning his 7'3" ass into nothing. Talent plays a huge part, but obsession/work ethic is also a huge part of what separates Bargnanis from Durants (but with guys like Durant, I really think it ends up being more like obsession).

Although with guys like Bargnani & Thabeet, it often comes down to if they can move their body in a way that lets them stay on the floor in a league where everyone is faster and stronger than in college/Europe. The zinger may look good now, but he is still not playing against grown ass men rocking that full strength.

Unlucky Desperado

Banned deucer.
If Porzingis develops as expected, he will be post and perimeter threat, along with the ability to guard the paint. Additionaly he is 7'3".

Alvin Gentry is developing Davis to be an all around offensive player while he already has the defensive prowess. Maybe even Karl Anthony Towns will be like them. Anthony Davis will be the best of them all because of his athleticism but I think Porizingis and Towns can both fit the mold of what Davis is pioneering.

well there goes my dreams of a rondo / jr smith / rudy gay / josh smith /cousins starting lineup
ellis > jr, imagine the hilarity of watching rondo and ellis try and play together yet again, except this time no 3 pt shooters except beli

The Rockets just traded for Ty Lawson + 2nd rounder for Joey Dorsey, Nick Johnson, Pablo Prigioni, Papanikolau, and a 1st rounder.

Starting PG for guys that wouldn't have logged 10 MPG, plus we kept Jones, DMo, Harrell, and Dekker. Lineup is now Lawson - Harden - Ariza - Jones/DMo - Howard, with Bev, Harrell, Dekker, Brewer, and KJ McDaniels on the bench. The West is unfair.

EDIT: And likely JET. Can never forget JET.

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm predicting that at some point in the season Russell Basedbrook finds a way to dunk on Carmelo and the Pelicans mascot in the middle of a Knicks vs Pels game despite not playing for either team. If anyone can do it, this nigga can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)