Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so how much deficiency in a stat is acceptable? i just got a gentle with 5 perfect iv 31/13/31/31/31/31
Gentle as a nature is absolutely useless, so even with pentaflawless a gentle Diancie won't be as good. You probably want 28+ for attack, unless you don't wnat mixed.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
ok so how much deficiency in a stat is acceptable? i just got a gentle with 5 perfect iv 31/13/31/31/31/31
Unless you have 31 in every used stat (Atk, SpA, and Spe for a mixed attacker) and 27+ in every other stat, don't bother posting it here, otherwise you'll likely be given a warning for spamming the thread with terrible SRs.

Unless you have 31 in every used stat (Atk, SpA, and Spe for a mixed attacker) and 27+ in every other stat, don't bother posting it here, otherwise you'll likely be given a warning for spamming the thread with terrible SRs.
understood. thanks for thee patience and insight everyone.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
No. To be honest I'm going for a flawless hp fire diancie.

Friendly reminder to EVERYONE. You get infracted for posting about useless soft resets. Also everyone is going to be soft resetting a diancie which means unless you get a good diancie it won't have high trade value.
Let me give you a friendly reminder. Stop mini-modding. We're perfectly capable of taking care of the stuff in this thread, we don't need you adding to it.

I have no idea how good of a nature this is for Diancie, but keep right?

Diancie (Adamant)
31 | 31 | 31 | 22-23 | 30 | 31

I can redo Diancie as many times as I want with Browser injection. It's a little weird how I got this in four resets today while Suicune is still nowhere to be seen. ;___;

Also, I have a really weird problem with my Fire Red. I need some space for my Emerald pokes so I figured I'd finish the game, catch the required 60 Pokes and fix the Time Machine thingy...But there's no Tri Pass!? Like, I booted the game and was pleasently suprised by the fact that I (or someone else) had just beaten the E4, but I can't go to the Sevii Islands. o_O It's not in my inventory and neither Bill or Oak tell me I have to go there. Also, the SS Anne has just left and I can't enter that area. Is this a glitch or did someone use cheat codes (I know I didn't, for sure)? I did get a corrupt game while catching some stuff and saving in Victory Road, maybe that can attribute to the issue?

I have no idea how good of a nature this is for Diancie, but keep right?

Diancie (Adamant)
31 | 31 | 31 | 22-23 | 30 | 31

I can redo Diancie as many times as I want with Browser injection. It's a little weird how I got this in four resets today while Suicune is still nowhere to be seen. ;___;

Also, I have a really weird problem with my Fire Red. I need some space for my Emerald pokes so I figured I'd finish the game, catch the required 60 Pokes and fix the Time Machine thingy...But there's no Tri Pass!? Like, I booted the game and was pleasently suprised by the fact that I (or someone else) had just beaten the E4, but I can't go to the Sevii Islands. o_O It's not in my inventory and neither Bill or Oak tell me I have to go there. Also, the SS Anne has just left and I can't enter that area. Is this a glitch or did someone use cheat codes (I know I didn't, for sure)? I did get a corrupt game while catching some stuff and saving in Victory Road, maybe that can attribute to the issue?
I'd keep.

Hey I hope it's the right Place for asking such a thing now. I wanted to ask you Guys here which Pokemon have a high trade value and how I can be a little more successful with my Trade Thread. I really really would appreciate your Replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey I hope it's the right Place for asking such a thing now. I wanted to ask you Guys here which Pokemon have a high trade value and how I can be a little more successful with my Trade Thread. I really really would appreciate your Replies.
flawless soft resets of gen 6 legendary/event pokemon, flawless hidden power and trick room pokemon, difficult to find HA pokemon/apricorn ball pokemon with egg moves, things like that

flawless soft resets of gen 6 legendary/event pokemon, flawless hidden power and trick room pokemon, difficult to find HA pokemon/apricorn ball pokemon with egg moves, things like that
In the case of Flawless Hidden Power and Trick Room Pokemon is it better when they would be UT or Touched. Which Apricorn Pokeball and which HA Pokemon are difficult to fine ?
How much the EMs matter ? I mean some EMs are really really needless. (For Example Camouflage by Froakie) Would the Pokemon get a higher Trade Value when they would have more usable EMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)