Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the case of Flawless Hidden Power and Trick Room Pokemon is it better when they would be UT or Touched. Which Apricorn Pokeball and which HA Pokemon are difficult to fine ?
How much the EMs matter ? I mean some EMs are really really needless. (For Example Camouflage by Froakie) Would the Pokemon get a higher Trade Value when they would have more usable EMs?
4 egg moves make it look more appealing and useful. Most people like UT. version to train up themselves from my experience. Any apricorn pokeball and HA Pokemon will do tbh.

Hey I hope it's the right Place for asking such a thing now. I wanted to ask you Guys here which Pokemon have a high trade value and how I can be a little more successful with my Trade Thread. I really really would appreciate your Replies.
Everyone seems to want gen 6 legends but I am doing something different with my soft resets in omega ruby. I'm going for certain hidden powers. While it does eat up a ton of time it's worth it in the end. Plus I should be getting a alpha sapphire so any screw ups that happen I can fall back on with my new game. I have spent a lot of time and I only got two hidden power Pokemon out of this method or approach. I got an hp grass suicune (pretty useless to some people) and a hp fire mesprit. It takes a lot of time but I don't know anyone that has either of the two I mentioned.

Right now I'm building a massive fossil collection for a future trade thread and I plan on breeding and trading those and other cool stuff. I don't have much to say on spitbacks but if you have access to rare friend safaris what I did with eevee recently was catch it in every possible ball. By doing something like that you get a wider stock to present on your trade thread. Hope this helps.

Everyone seems to want gen 6 legends but I am doing something different with my soft resets in omega ruby. I'm going for certain hidden powers. While it does eat up a ton of time it's worth it in the end. Plus I should be getting a alpha sapphire so any screw ups that happen I can fall back on with my new game. I have spent a lot of time and I only got two hidden power Pokemon out of this method or approach. I got an hp grass suicune (pretty useless to some people) and a hp fire mesprit. It takes a lot of time but I don't know anyone that has either of the two I mentioned.

Right now I'm building a massive fossil collection for a future trade thread and I plan on breeding and trading those and other cool stuff. I don't have much to say on spitbacks but if you have access to rare friend safaris what I did with eevee recently was catch it in every possible ball. By doing something like that you get a wider stock to present on your trade thread. Hope this helps.
Thank you for your Reply this will help me much.

How I can make thing in my Trade Thread in to a List so that you have to click to Open for looking to those things there. I hope you understand what I mean.

I'm aiming for 31/30/31/30/31/30 naive diancie. How long would this take and is it a realistic target for someone with zero patience like me?

I hope thiss is the right place to ask (im new here) but im LLF a seismic toss kangaskhan, preferably male. Its a FRLG move tutor, but my old NDS is dead and ive been wanting it since XY came out and ive had no luck. i hope you guys can help me :(

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
I hope thiss is the right place to ask (im new here) but im LLF a seismic toss kangaskhan, preferably male. Its a FRLG move tutor, but my old NDS is dead and ive been wanting it since XY came out and ive had no luck. i hope you guys can help me :(

Umm, Kangaskhan can't be Male

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
But how long would it take?
Odds are 1 in 8,192,000... So however long it takes to reset one, multiply that by 8192000. That's how long (not including time you're not doing it) that it would take to have a 50% chance to have gotten it. [Obviously, 50% chance still isn't that great... But that's the expected wait time.]
Note: I actually checked for both Hasty/Naive. If you wouldn't settle for Hasty, double that number.

So... Unless you have like 1000 consoles, all linked to an Arduino doing the resetting for you... No, it is not a realistic target for anyone.

(Trying to breed a Mime Jr. with Healing Wish for 4 days or about a week)
(Using a Female Mr. Mime with Healing Wish (holding Odd Incense) & a Timid Flawless Ditto (Holding Destiny Knot))

Modest Mime Jr.
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Move: Healing Wish

Bold Mime Jr.

Serious Shiny Mime Jr. (How Ironic)
IV's: (Haven't checked yet)
Egg Moves: Healing Wish

(Yawn) (Stretching out)

Just to ask for your opinion (or ya'll's opinion), what good will Modest or Bold do for Mr. Mime if it's not Timid? (Since Timid is pretty much more preferably than Modest and Bold)

I managed to get a few Timids for the past couple of days but their IV's appeared to be 31/xx/xx/31/31/31.

P.S. - If I sound kind of pessimistic or complaining because of what I stated, then I apologize. It really wasn't my intention.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
(Trying to breed a Mime Jr. with Healing Wish for 4 days or about a week)
(Using a Female Mr. Mime with Healing Wish (holding Odd Incense) & a Timid Flawless Ditto (Holding Destiny Knot))

Modest Mime Jr.

Bold Mime Jr.

Serious Shiny Mime Jr. (How Ironic)
IV's: (Haven't checked yet)
Egg Moves: Healing Wish

(Yawn) (Stretching out)

Just to ask for your opinion (or ya'll's opinion), what good will Modest or Bold do for Mr. Mime if it's not Timid? (Since Timid is pretty much more preferably than Modest and Bold)

I managed to get a few Timids for the past couple of days but their IV's appeared to be 31/xx/xx/31/31/31.

P.S. - If I sound kind of pessimistic or complaining because of what I stated, then I apologize. It really wasn't my intention.
I guess you could go with Modest for a wallbreaking set, since Mr. Mime hits many defensive Pokemon in the lower tiers for major damage with its STABs, with all those bulky Fighting and Poison types around.
However, 90 Base speed is a very important bench mark in NU, so a Timid set would definitely allow you to deal with common offensive threats better. It's not the set's primary job, but can still be pretty vital depending on the team match-up.
If you want to go for a perfect Mr. Mime, you should definitely try breeding a Timid one, but in any case keep the Modest one for now.^^

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
I'm trying to RNG abuse a Shiny Manaphy egg, from the first Ranger game, in D/P (abusing the egg PID in Diamond, and the matching TID/SID in Pearl). When I load Diamond up to the continue screen, the option to connect to Ranger shows up, but once I start the connection screen, the game doesn't connect to Ranger, and the connection screen in Ranger eventually times out. Would there be a reason as to why this is happening? I haven't received any Manaphy eggs from any of the Ranger games in my Diamond save yet, so it's not that.

Furthermore, once I get the thing to send, are there any Gen IV-V exclusive tutors that a Manaphy may want for shits and giggles?

Edit: Got the finicky little bugger to send the egg

I guess you could go with Modest for a wallbreaking set, since Mr. Mime hits many defensive Pokemon in the lower tiers for major damage with its STABs, with all those bulky Fighting and Poison types around.
However, 90 Base speed is a very important bench mark in NU, so a Timid set would definitely allow you to deal with common offensive threats better. It's not the set's primary job, but can still be pretty vital depending on the team match-up.
If you want to go for a perfect Mr. Mime, you should definitely try breeding a Timid one, but in any case keep the Modest one for now.^^
You got it. ^^

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)