Tournament LCPL week 6

I didn't mean for you to take that poorly and it wasn't an excuse for my lose. It was just ironic that I changed my EV spread right before the game to avoid an OHKO from Abra and it got KOed anyway which annoyed me a bit. Those aren't my EVs and I said gg to you a couple times as well. As for match up, that wasn't an excuse and I'm not trying to take anything from your win, I was just saying I probably wouldn't have won anyway. I basically knew nothing about you as a player and I happened to bring a team that doesnt do so great against yours. I hope you don't feel that my post was anything against you, it was just me being slightly aggravated after our battle.
Sorry, it's just that the justifications after the defeats annoy me. As much in one camp than the other.

I don't think tomahawk or I either have a reasonable activity claim as we both have had trouble being on at the same time due to timezone and life. idk if we wanna try subs or just coinflip since the match has already been decided.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)