Tournament LCPL week 6

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Apt was on PS last night, and I attempted to contact him, but it seemed he wasn't there. I'm not sure how busy I'll be today, so I may possibly need an extension?

Reactions: OP

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
Back against the wall, facing a death knell by smug user Mambo, eyes wide staring at elimination, Brazilian Army, Lord Minds himself, finds himself needing to choose a sub. Does he go to faithful servant Ren-chon for the win? Or perhaps hungry, untested Akkeshi? No, BA says to himself... they need their leader. So the general dresses in the Style of a private and steps to the front lines to do battle with the formidable zorarkforever. While The Starlord might look like a Brazilian random common as any other, he is much more; he is the guise and newest, most honed iteration of the legendary BA. One might say battling twice in one week is impossible, a fools mission surely ending in death for its undertaker, but such drastic steps are necessary if one is to prevent elimination by the cunning champion fizz....

apt-get

it's not over 'til it's over
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Apt was on PS last night, and I attempted to contact him, but it seemed he wasn't there. I'm not sure how busy I'll be today, so I may possibly need an extension?
I didn't receive any PM. Sorry anyway, I was quite busy these last few days. I dunno when we'll be able to schedule, but I should be able to battle tomorrow.

Ren-chon

Lifesbane, 36 layers. How does it look?
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
I only got notified today in the morning about my match, and I've been waiting for cased in smogtours since around 2~3pm gmt -3. Well, kind of activity post, but an extension or something like that would be nice if possible n_n

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I only got notified today in the morning about my match, and I've been waiting for cased in smogtours since around 2~3pm gmt -3. Well, kind of activity post, but an extension or something like that would be nice if possible n_n
I'd prefer an extension if anything, Cased has been on multiple times this week and neither side made any contact with one another from what I can see. If this were to go unplayed, it should be a coinflip if anything but I'm sure Cased will be willing to play when he gets online (if I really am forced to, I'll sub him out but I'd prefer not to).

apt-get

it's not over 'til it's over
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Tangela used Sleep Powder!
The opposing Porygon avoided the attack!
Turn 10
Tangela used Sleep Powder!
The opposing Porygon avoided the attack!
The opposing Porygon used Ice Beam!
It's super effective! Tangela lost 69.2% of its health!
Tangela fainted!

no comprendo gg

i won the little cup game for my friend mambo!
The LC way of winning

Now that Scrubbs dreams is over, my sincere shootouts( I dont even know if this is correct anyway rofl)

LJDarkrai - It was amazing to see you playing, you did so well, please keep playing mons and uploading youtube videos

Disenchanted - I never imagine you would win all this game by just using a lileep, very good my friend very good

Ren-chon - Your record doesnt reflect what you are for this team, you are a hardworker that really had good games, my bad you lose to speedties on this match,

silver ghost and Speto The Starlord - U guys sucks but it was a pleasure

radianthero156 - I do love to see you playing more games, you're an Elite player

Real FV13 - Dont let your pony in front of a gligar and we will be fine

Akkeshi Mysteria Lord Alphose - I wished to have more time with you guys, You are all very good friends, and was amazing playing with you guys

Eternal Spirit - . gama.monkey, é NOIZ VELIO BARRIL PORRA

Special thanks to Artemisa that was very important to this team development at some point, you are a very important part of this team ,Shoot Magby dude, thanks a lot for being in our chat HaxBro.K , unfortunaly your hax magic isnot very good on Speed ties

Rowan Levi OP, Thank you guys very very much, for the experience of being a manager in this LCPL, It was amazing and It wouldnt be possible without you guys .

AND YEAH GUYS, THIS TOUR WAS REALLY Balanced, so yeah we did very very Well as people expect us to just lose every single game and be a ton of randoms

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH ALL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)