Official Smogon Fantasy Football Thread - 2015-16 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Leagues B and C seem to now be full, waiting on Commissioner Milos from League D to freakin respond so I can have him add the rest of the newcomers to it.

If for some reason we get to Monday and he hasn't responded yet, I need a volunteer to commish a new league so we can accommodate everyone. I cannot take on any additional leagues so it has to be someone else. Any takers?

Leagues B and C seem to now be full, waiting on Commissioner Milos from League D to freakin respond so I can have him add the rest of the newcomers to it.

If for some reason we get to Monday and he hasn't responded yet, I need a volunteer to commish a new league so we can accommodate everyone. I cannot take on any additional leagues so it has to be someone else. Any takers?
I could commish a new league if Milos hasn't responded by Monday. I've commished leagues in the past, so I should have a general understanding of what to do.

There are 7 teams that have not renewed in our league, WaterBomb you are one of them. Should I just delete the rest that have not renewed?

Also, I don't want to keep rosters from last season. I want to have a new draft. I'm not sure how the rest of the league feels about it. But considering we're getting new members I assume we will have to re-draft.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There are 7 teams that have not renewed in our league, WaterBomb you are one of them. Should I just delete the rest that have not renewed?

Also, I don't want to keep rosters from last season. I want to have a new draft. I'm not sure how the rest of the league feels about it. But considering we're getting new members I assume we will have to re-draft.
League D should already be set as re-draft, so you can keep the settings the same. I deleted myself from the league, so you can delete my team too if need be. Might also need to reduce the number of teams to 10 so we don't end up with empty slots.

Please invite the remaining four users on the Newcomers list (Unlucky Desperado, jacob, toshimelonhead and LonelyNess) to the league. UD and jacob have posted their emails on page 2, toshimelonhead and LonelyNess please PM your yahoo emails to Milos so he can add you.

That should bring the League D total to 9 players, so there will be one slot left for someone else from another league who wants to double up.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
i only know one other person in that league WaterBomb so I think I'll pass this year.
...ok I guess this means we'll have two spots open in League D. Unless someone else is willing to switch places with LN so he can be in a league with more people he knows. Which League were you thinking of LN?

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I haven't got around to adding Rainman Legends yet WaterBomb - would it be worth just adding LonelyNess in his stead and putting Rainman in league d? Unless there are people that rainman particularly knows and wants to play with (if so, please speak up and I'll add you to league B as planned), that's probably the most elegant solution I can think of. A bunch of us know LN in league B so we're happy to have him.

We need one more person in League D. I changed it to 10 people since I don't see us getting 12. PM me if you're interested in joining

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Is there any particular reason nobody plays on espn?
Because smogon FF has always been on Yahoo so I felt no need to change it when I started coordinating many years ago. The interface is easy to use and nice to look at, and I've never had any major issues with it. I'm not a terribly big fan of ESPN due to how it looks. It's a fine engine, but it's not nearly as visually appealing.

In other news, can someone in League B help me fix that list? Who do I have listed who's not actually there, and who am I missing? Did bludz ever get into a league? Halp -_-

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
What's that have to do with playing? I've never done a league on NFL.com though. I did one on Fleaflicker back in the day, was alright. ESPN and Yahoo both have their perks, best thing about Yahoo is the little notepad thing so you don't have to use an outside device (digital or pen-and-paper) to write small notes to yourself. "Team slogans" and smack talk used to be way better but they're harder to notice now, still feels a bit more personal than the white-washed, bare genericness of ESPN though. ESPN does player stuff better for making mid-season moves though.

LN should enjoy my new #strongs league team icon/avatar

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm in a number of random leagues on nfl and the interface is pretty scrappy. Lots of features are damn near impossible to find and player movement is a hassle. Yahoo outperforms it. No comment on any other engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)