NOC Fire and Ice Mafia: Fire and Ice tie, the village loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
anything specific about pokeguy or just the last point you brought up?

also RE: the DLE point, he'd been gone for a week and the GIF showed that he had no interest in contributing to the thread.

Also, who were you voting for? O-o
no it's just that the longer pokeguy doesn't post anything really useful the scummier he gets

also no one was really serious at that point when TDG called night 2 everyone was either complaining or making fun, the time DLE came back was inconvenient since it was when the night was called

I quoted a vote on Pokeguy so I unvoted just to be sure

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Well jumpluff said i'm scummier because of my connections to other players... nothing really I can do there, i wasn't the one who set those connections. I haven't been meaning to form the ones that were implied be me either, i'm just giving my thoughts. Unvote

no it's just that the longer pokeguy doesn't post anything really useful the scummier he gets

also no one was really serious at that point when TDG called night 2 everyone was either complaining or making fun, the time DLE came back was inconvenient since it was when the night was called

I quoted a vote on Pokeguy so I unvoted just to be sure
Gotcha.

DLE said he would be gone until monday, and the GIF was posted a week after, as you brought up. This would mean that he isn't really putting effort into the thread, even after most concentrated efforts were towards a lynch on him. Why would he suddenly come back?

Ah, ok.

Thought and decided. Waiting on one of rssp or U-Turn Out to initiate the lynch, ideally on one of Pokeguy/Celever. Going to be out today though, I have to commute to see a doctor on Tuesdays etc.

Celever's interactions and early day have been more scummy, while pokeguy has been getting scummier as the day goes on without him giving any helpful information, plus celever is actually talking here. The unfortunate thing is that september 2nd is tmrw so celever will be inactive, and i'm still currently undecided/leaning towards celever. Since tmrw is celever's inactivity period he should post more today for me to make a more informed decision

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Celever's interactions and early day have been more scummy, while pokeguy has been getting scummier as the day goes on without him giving any helpful information, plus celever is actually talking here. The unfortunate thing is that september 2nd is tmrw so celever will be inactive, and i'm still currently undecided/leaning towards celever. Since tmrw is celever's inactivity period he should post more today for me to make a more informed decision
Actually I'm not sure when school starts now. I thought I was starting Thursday the 2nd September but Thursday is the 3rd. Pretty sure I'm starting in two days :v

Anyway, I don't have a lot to say really. Ask me questions and I'll answer them, I've already shared my thoughts on recent discussions.

Celever

i am town
try to make a case on pokeguy, and tell me everything rssp1 did that convinced you he was town when you scumread him so hard before
Pokeguy hasn't posted enough to make a good case with. This in itself is a case, but honestly there's probably more on me than there is on Pokeguy. This is because I've done my best to contribute, and these players will always be worse off in the final phases reads-wise than the inactive players are.

I explained rssp1 so many times before. Ultras was scum, rssp1 isn't.

"tell me everything rssp1 did that convinced you he was town when you scumread him so hard before"
I understand that you were thinking I was mafia or doc, but what exactly made you believe me? Or was it just gut?

Celever

i am town
"tell me everything rssp1 did that convinced you he was town when you scumread him so hard before"
I understand that you were thinking I was mafia or doc, but what exactly made you believe me? Or was it just gut?
The main reason why I'm so confident in you is that UTO doesn't feel like a doc to me. He hasn't played like a doc at all, and neither did Walrein. UTO gives off pretty scummy vibes, and actually even though DLE was mafia he is good at reading scum and benefitted from finding those on the other team. I believe his push on Walrein in hindsight.

Also that baiting thing was a really doc move, like I said before.

i'm actually considering a pokeguy lynch because now we can reach majority if he is scum, because of acid's vote
celever just because you think rssp1 is towny doesn't mean that ultras behavoir is excluded, also you had a nullread on me even after DLE's attack on me and had a scumread on rssp1 on day 3, I doubt you actually decided to read all of myself and rssp1's post in about a day, and if you did you would be much more active now.

i'm actually considering a pokeguy lynch because now we can reach majority if he is scum, because of acid's vote
celever just because you think rssp1 is towny doesn't mean that ultras behavoir is excluded, also you had a nullread on me even after DLE's attack on me and had a scumread on rssp1 on day 3, I doubt you actually decided to read all of myself and rssp1's post in about a day, and if you did you would be much more active now.
Place your vote where it belongs. Majority can be made happen.

On that note, I have a relative in intensive care right now and my personal crisis is ongoing, and I also feel like I have a lot more to offer my math homework than this game presently, so I'm probably not going to contribute to this discussion until I see voting, bar the case where anyone has a specific question for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)