ORAS Super Secret Bases Thread (Read the first post before posting!)

churine

lunatic+
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I added some more descriptive details even though I thought I told a few details about my base. Oh well, a few more descriptions wouldn't hurt.

so its been a couple days since i scanned blissey base qr codes you know the ones in the secret meadow it when ever i ask to battle i get comeback tomorrow response pls help

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
so its been a couple days since i scanned blissey base qr codes you know the ones in the secret meadow it when ever i ask to battle i get comeback tomorrow response pls help
Have you been changing the time or date on your 3DS clock in the meantime? Or played the game on different 3DSes, with clocks that aren't synched? The game won't only disable time-based events when you do that, they will do so until next time the date rolls over.

Also, please try to use proper capitalization and punctuation. It's tiresome to read text without it.

Here is my QR code for my Secret Base, I started a new game so its gonna take some time before I can make a proper one but its gonna be a place to battle and have fun, as well as get a flag if need be, its on route 111 but that is subject to change and if it does I will repost my new base but i will make it the best base ever, I hope you will add me

Attachments

Super-Secret Base Name Buff dudes n chc's Base

A Secret Base in a cave commonly referred to as No. 301 due to the housing-development-like structure of the plot.

Owner's Team

• Talonflame Lv. 100
    • Fire
    • Flying

• Scrafty Lv. 73
    • Dark
    • Fighting

• Ditto Lv. 100
    • Normal
Battle Format Single Battles
Level Release On
Message for Visitors Stop by my base!
Flags Collected 281
QR Code

I am going on a big desire to collect as many flags as possible. I'm hoping to add active flag collectors here. I want that Platinum rank!

The day night cycle stopped for secret bases in my game, meaning I can not abuse blissey bases anymore. The trainer always tells me to come back tomorrow, even though I have waited until tomorrow. The DS clock shows the correct time, so that's not the problem.

Anyone know how to fix this?

The day night cycle stopped for secret bases in my game, meaning I can not abuse blissey bases anymore. The trainer always tells me to come back tomorrow, even though I have waited until tomorrow. The DS clock shows the correct time, so that's not the problem.

Anyone know how to fix this?
Did you recently change the clock? Sometimes it requires more than one or two days to fix it (how many days appear to be random). You also need to make sure you save each one of those days or it will never work.

Maybe someone here can help. My game never allows me to update BuzzNav (the mailbox icon never appears), so the only bases in my game are the ones I've scanned. Every other aspect of ORAS in regards to the Internet ( Wonder trade, GTS, Battle Spot etc all work fine). I don't mess with the clock or put the game in another console so I'm really at a loss.

Hi there! I've gotten the impression that anybody can make a thread here so I have.
So I was looking at this thread:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-the-first-post-before-posting.3522712/page-2

and I thought it needed revamping. So I've decided to. Essentially post your qr codes here. Also we can try to do some viability rankings like the strength of base locations, base ranks etc. Anyway, if you want to post a base do a short description containing the purpose code location and description. If you want to sort out viability rankings justify your answer. I hope ive done this right so c-ya for now.

Here we are:
. If it doesn't work go to http://imgur.com/j9XHJk1 instead. So this is my base in route 118, just a short surf from mauville. Its here as a water type gym, though im still working on the battles. Feel free to give feedback and enjoy. Finally, what pokes should I use in it in your opinion? Choices are:

Swambert
Gyarados
Gastrodon
Mantine
Whiscash
Bold Primal Kyogre
Azumarill
Or any megas of these. Ill take suggestions. Enjoy and please feedback. If anyone feels like a saint, will they also help me look for swimmers for secret pals. Thanks a load!

Last edited:
Guide to posting qr codes: So I really struggled with this so im writing a guide to help others here. :)

If you are on a pc, you can drag images across tabs easily and quickly.

If you are not on pc, or would prefer better picture quality, go on imgur instead. This site/app allows posting of pictures. Make an account and post! Then post the link to your post in the insert image tab at the top of the post tool thingy. It is right of a smiley face and looks like a landscape. If this fails or you can't do this, just post the link instead. Happy posting!

NoCheese

"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm a little confused why we need a new thread for this, rather than merely adding to the existing one? I'm leaving this open for the moment in case there's really a compelling reason, but where possible, I favor keeping things consolidated rather than having very similar posts end up in two separate places, so barring a very good reason for the replacement thread, I plan to merge this into the original secret base thread.

Is thete a more recent one? The other in the op seemed to be dead and in need of a revamp which is why I made this. Adding to this is the old thread was often hard to navigate. This thread aims to keep all resources on the reserved post I made at the start. This thread also doesn't contain any outdated bases or the like. Furthermore, advice about bases presently can be given here. And lastly it allows users to find active players who presently collect flags so they can get bonuses from their flags as opposed to maby users of the other thread not playing anymore.

Last edited:
NoCheese just got another idea now :). This place could also rate bases and give feedback on them. This allows the community to have and experience better quality bases.

Is this enough for a thread ?

NoCheese

"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
SuperSixFighters: I still think this is close enough that it can be done within the existing thread, and it would be a shame to lose or have to resubmit all the previously submitted bases. However, if we do start to get a lot of new content and you would then like to start organizing things, I can switch the OP over to you. So I'm going to merge the threads now, and keep an eye on things for future switching to your proposed organization.

D
Maybe someone here can help. My game never allows me to update BuzzNav (the mailbox icon never appears), so the only bases in my game are the ones I've scanned. Every other aspect of ORAS in regards to the Internet ( Wonder trade, GTS, Battle Spot etc all work fine). I don't mess with the clock or put the game in another console so I'm really at a loss.
Hi dude ill try to find out the problem if you're still interested :). Assure you are definitely connected to the Internet and that you haven't messed with the clock for at least a coupla days. Does the mailbox icon pop up or does nothing happen? If nothing, Im at a bit of a loss but ill look it up.

I am requesting a source of up-to-date Blissey base QR codes. The ones I found through Google seem to be expired, because I've found recent ones on Tumblr (from 2016) which give me "Data has been read, x's secret base appeared around Route 122" (with another QR code revealing a base in the Secret Meadow, I think).

I am requesting a source of up-to-date Blissey base QR codes. The ones I found through Google seem to be expired, because I've found recent ones on Tumblr (from 2016) which give me "Data has been read, x's secret base appeared around Route 122" (with another QR code revealing a base in the Secret Meadow, I think).

There's a famous set of six in the secret meadow if I recall. One dude even collects flags still! I'll link in a bit.

If you have a particularly cool/interesting/elaborate/unique Super-Secret Base (or have seen one belonging to someone else), share the link of your Super-Secret Base using the PGL link to your profile, along with a short description of what your Super-Secret Base is about.

If you have a Super-Secret Base where the trainers have three level 100 Blissey, I am particularly interest in those for leveling up.

My base is https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/F-296-5115-F/secretbase but it is not finished yet (will update as it changes). In my base, you can interact with tricks and other interactive decorations. The most important part of my base is the musical floor. You can step around the note tiles to play some "music".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)