ORAS Super Secret Bases Thread (Read the first post before posting!)

Umm... Yeah.

5000.jpg

http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/V-587-1885-W/secretbase

During my hunting days, I've seen all sorts of bases - empty and useless, full packed, trick and annoying bases, gym bases, show off bases, hacked bases, blocked pal/flag bases and I've seen one (I think?) having over 5000 flags

Unfortunately, I am not able to get a picture of the best of all those, but I do not plan to stop hunting - I will continue to hunt and will try to get those extremes this time and hopefully share it with you guys. Thanks to all those who added me and helped me reach my goal! (I've had a pal who hunted and ranked up at the same time as I am but stopped when we reached platinum, I've seen a few who ranked up from green to platinum flag after that, yea it's good given we never talked or met LOL)

Last edited:
I have no people at my base, but whenever I ask someone to be my pal it says "Uh-oh pal! looks like there's no room left on the Welcome Mat in your base!"

Unlike カルタ's secret base, these are made in one 3DS.
Each of カルタ's base was made in different 3DS, and that's why people can have multiple bases from the same creator.
That's not how it works :p

You don't need different 3DS for each base, you just need to upload a base's QR code, relocate to another location, upload the new QR code, and keep doing it for all base locations.

That's not how it works :p

You don't need different 3DS for each base, you just need to upload a base's QR code, relocate to another location, upload the new QR code, and keep doing it for all base locations.
It's been tested (by me). If you don't believe me, try and have 2 of my blissey bases in that post at the same time. They were created exactly the way you said.

I have no people at my base, but whenever I ask someone to be my pal it says "Uh-oh pal! looks like there's no room left on the Welcome Mat in your base!"
Just place Welcome Mats in your base. It looks like a green platform with footprint.

Last edited:
It's been tested (by me). If you don't believe me, try and have 2 of my blissey bases in that post at the same time. They were created exactly the way you said.
Sorry, mind derp from me xD

I forgot to mention one important thing.

It's true that you don't need more than 1 3DS, but what I forgot to mention is that you need a new save file.

If you don't want to start a new save file just for the secret base, then yeah, you're right, a new 3DS is needed.

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus

Location: South of the western entrance of Rusturf Tunnel at the end of Rt 116. Southernmost hole to be precise.
HNI_0003.JPG

Description: It's a cave hangout where a studying witch ethusiast like me can practice with the Fairy and Ghost-type Pokemon (team is Gengar, Azumarill, and Shiny Mega Mawile). "Laserlite" was the team name I used for PMD2.

Let me know if it works or not.

Alright, I have a little problem here.
When I regged QR codes, I still wasn't able to battle trainers or capture flags. I'm thinking that this might be because I changed the date on my DS, but I can't be too sure. Any idea what the problem might be, guys?

NoCheese

"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Alright, I have a little problem here.
When I regged QR codes, I still wasn't able to battle trainers or capture flags. I'm thinking that this might be because I changed the date on my DS, but I can't be too sure. Any idea what the problem might be, guys?
You have to wait a day after adding a QR code base before you can battle trainers or grab flags. Similarly, after changing the date on your ds, you have to wait 24 hours before you can trigger daily events, including secret base trainer battles and flag collection. Otherwise, you could just keep changing the date and trigger daily events an arbitrary number of times in one sitting.

NoCheese - I changed the date (and changed it back) right after regging them, but I'm still not able to battle any of them, even though it's been more than 24 hours. Will re-registering bases work?

NoCheese

"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, that confuses me a little, since normally that 24 hour wait is all that's needed. Might as well try reregistering, though you will still have to wait a day to battle/collect flags.

I'm looking for any BLISSEY Super Secret Bases which are NOT in any of the "Secret" locations just in Routes

If anyone has a Blissey base NOT in Secret Meadows, Isles etc let me know

There's three in the first post that go Route 117, 118 and 119, and there's bound to be more. Or have you gotten them already?

Hey!
I made my avatar as the Aroma Lady for anyone who wants to use the "pick something up" special skill.

My secret base is located at Route 120 (towards the very bottom). Flying to Rt. 121 is much quicker, though.
Here's a pic of my base (plushies!) and location:

and the qr code:

I'm not sure if my team is set to the first three pokemon in my party or if it's scrambled, but they're: M-Altaria, WP-MS-Dragonite, AV Metagross, Milotic and SD-Latias (I forgot to replace her item!) and they're level 100 in case you wanted to use the level release.

OK, here I go...

I have a Blissey Exp Mine for you folks to grind with. All have been Neutered to have just Healing Wish, and are carrying Toxic Orbs. I have the Level Release, so they can be full lvl 100s for you to Grind on. Triple Battle for Speed Grinding capability.

School Kid (Male) Located in Rusturf Tunnel. Just enter from the Vandanturf end, and go straight up, and there it is!

Wyecroft_Bliss.JPG

I'm looking for people I can get Flags from, as I'd like to get to the Magic 1000 without having to do it the Hard way...

Enjoy, folks!

Last edited:

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
^Read the rules of the thread, please. You've got 'till tomorrow to add a little to your post, or I'll delete it.

Welcome to Smogon, by the way!

EDIT: Yeah, that's better than nothing, at least. Shows where your base is, if nothing else. Could have used a little information on your team and trainer type, though.

Last edited:
Hell I am guessing no one is coming up with new Blissey Super Secret Base locations besides the usual Secret Meadow/Islets etc ones?

I need some within Hoenn's mainland with Female characters, specially Battle Girl or Delinquent

I just made a base with the maximum number of Cyndaquil dolls possible while still having Inverse Battles. I do love Cyndaquil. Of course, this resulted in my Secret Team not being Level Released. Ah, well.

Eh, I'll change it to Rotation Battles, actually. QR Code coming soon.

EDIT: http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/H-039-3699-W/secretbase
lol I made my team all Meowths only because they have dolls for it, well... and 3x Payday is pretty good way to sweep through unreleased bases

Hell I am guessing no one is coming up with new Blissey Super Secret Base locations besides the usual Secret Meadow/Islets etc ones?

I need some within Hoenn's mainland with Female characters, specially Battle Girl or Delinquent
I posted mine here, but nobody seems to have noticed. It's in Runsturf Tunnel. Easy to find, and I think I managed to Spay them properly.

Would be nice to know if that code is OK, and the Blisseys work properly.

I posted mine here, but nobody seems to have noticed. It's in Runsturf Tunnel. Easy to find, and I think I managed to Spay them properly.

Would be nice to know if that code is OK, and the Blisseys work properly.
Would you happen to have access to or be willing to use a female character?

Located at Route 118, in a tree to the west if you use Fly. Requires no bike or HM and is equipped with the level thing and a format rewriter thing. It's nothing in particular just a chill spot for me I guess.

churine

lunatic+
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This is my base, Its found on Route 115 (near Meteor Falls). Its a trick house like base in which it just consists of well... tricks..., some random objects & random trainer classes.

I'm the Guitarist

(Dont mind the Team name & my IGName, I dont even...)

Last edited:

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
^Could you please add a few details about your base? Trainer type, team, location, and things like that? This is NOT a "Post your QR code" thread, it's a "Show us your base" thread. Big difference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)