Tournament scRUb League 2: Administrative Appeals / Smack Talk Thread (won by the Tyranitards)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
nobody cares you just responded to a random comeback

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Guys if you're gonna smack talk, please use more pepe, memes, dank things, etc. This is scRUb League
we're not good enough for that. Not sure why you're a manager since you're already a pro at saying deez nuts

phantom

Banned deucer.
URGENT

We seemed to have skipped over a very important aspect of this tour. We need someone to sign up to do the Whitequeen-inspired power rankings for this tour.

Tentative qualifications:

-Mild homosexual humor
-Sorry Don't Know You
-Edgy insults
-100% unbiased

Post your application itt with the following format:

Why you believe you are fit for the power rankings:
On a scale of 1-10, with ten being the highest, how gay are you:
What do you say when you don't know a certain player:
How many sorry don't know to insult ratio is appropriate:
Favorite vintage meme:

Ajna

i tell my ppl i don't need love but
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Why you believe you are fit for the power rankings: I got passed r1 of ru open, unlike inferior user Natural Talent
On a scale of 1-10, with ten being the highest, how gay are you: 3, 4 on a good day
What do you say when you don't know a certain player: sorry don't know you
How many sorry don't know to insult ratio is appropriate: 1 per 4 matches
Favorite vintage meme: specslix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)