Tournament scRUb League 2: Administrative Appeals / Smack Talk Thread (won by the Tyranitards)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a diehard ScRUb fan, I would hate to see the league get shut down! I have learned a lot from watching these high-level matches, especially jacob vs. Kingler12345, who taught me that water resists / checks are optional. The league is fantastically well-run, and the leaders do well to quickly excise evildoers as they crop up (if only the NFL would do this!).

Don't let a great thing go to waste. Think of the players who beat the crap out of well-constructed defensive cores with Liepard; think of the fans who feverishly cheer on their favorite team for victory. As a dedicated Vileman enthusiast, I want more!

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ajna IS SHIT SO MY AWFUL JOB WILL STILL BE BETTER THAN THAT LOL EDIT THIS IS 1500 POSTS /O/
don't kill me i did it for lord tards
Coming in 6th we have the Kingler12345 Kinglers managed by Megazard

Esidisi / ready2go202 / dundies / tricking / esca / Shaneghoul / trash

Megazard - Doesn't know his own team well enough to do a decent power ranking. Sorry, don't know you

Esidisi - Actually plays RU which gives him an unfair advantage, will lose to at least 3 administrative decisions throughout this tour before he decides to pack a brightpowder on every mon

ready2go202 - Johned Hikari into submission, should have no issue taking on the competition. Only other obligations are the prestigious BLT so should be free to john the entire tour with a final burst of johning should the team make it to the finals

DnB - Made a teambuilding shop team for you once? Sorry, don't know you

tricking - Dropped out of the doubles seasonal just to play in the prestigious scRUb league only to fail at being italian, has an unfair advantage (i.e. being less of a scrub than most of the rest of the league) but may just fail to get swagplay wins every round

esca - sorry don't know you

shaneghoul - Beat Metaphysical with a brightpowder Solrock under the assumption that we had lost the week anyway, will probably curbstomp people if he starts trying

trash - He got a win vs 49 so I assume he knows how to beat Ass Vest Magmortar

Also requesting I be given the win this week vs Lord Death Man for pitching in

edit: why is the only thing edited some random thing about trash

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I didn't trash anyone except dundies (and I called trash trash which might be kinda trashy sorry trash)
edit: And I put us in 6th since I assumed that's better than 1 in this tour

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)