Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skill Swapping seems to also swap off whether or not you've been hit while charging Focus Punch.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2015-271578383
Turn 1
Conkeldurr starts Focussing, then Ninjask hits it which should break the focus. Gengar then Skill Swaps Conkeldurr which seems to remove the effect of being hit, so Focus Punch still goes off.

The order things happen matters, as in this replay (http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2015-271578125) the attack happens after Skill Swap and Conkeldurr loses focus.

I haven't seen anything about this, so I'm sorry if this is repeated, but the EVs are wrong.
In the teambuilder, on the EV selection screen, for any Pokemon, it is possible to add an extra 2 EVs.
For example, if you were to have 252 EVs on Attack, and 252 EVs on Defense, it would say 4 EVs left. You could then put 4, 5, or 6 EVs on anything, but say, Speed, and if you were to put 7 EVs on it, it would say -1 EVs left.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I haven't seen anything about this, so I'm sorry if this is repeated, but the EVs are wrong.
In the teambuilder, on the EV selection screen, for any Pokemon, it is possible to add an extra 2 EVs.
For example, if you were to have 252 EVs on Attack, and 252 EVs on Defense, it would say 4 EVs left. You could then put 4, 5, or 6 EVs on anything, but say, Speed, and if you were to put 7 EVs on it, it would say -1 EVs left.
Those extra 2 EVs don't matter since they don't give any stat a boost, so there's no point in having them in the builder.

During a match earlier, after I had knocked out 3 of the opponents Pokémon, when I would go to select a move Showdown would prompt me to try to forfeit the match. I was able to type in chat, change Pokémon, and my internet connection was fine, but when I would hover the mouse over any move, it would bring up what I'm guessing it does if you try to close an active battle tab. I lost due to inactivity because I was unable to select anything. Bug I assume. Hope this helps.

I found a glitch with illusion + item/move tracker.
The video is only there to show my vision of the battle because my PC refused to take a screen shot >.>
The full battle:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battlefactory-272096890
It showed the scarf i originaly tricked onto zoroak under the illusion of machamp, after that it showed the scarf on machamp aswell even though the zoroak was already defeated and it it self not being scarfed and using multiple moves.
Also showing moves like flametrower what the zoroak originaly used.

When im winning a battle in VGC, a message pops up and im forced to forfeit. It says "you have active battles". Do you know how to fix this?
This is the same thing that was happening to me that I posted about a few posts ago. Both times I would have won. Glad someone else is bringing this to attention to be addressed.

Hello. I was fighting in a Balanced Hackmons match and something strange happened. My enemy had an Aegislash with Curse, I had an Imposter Chansey. I sent out my Chansey against his Aegislash, and my pokémon turned into another Aegislash. Then we both used Curse on each other. The strange thing is that, while we both lost 50% health upon using the move, the 25% loss didn't happen at the on of our turns, for both of us. Here's the replay (watch from turn 44, after Kyogre fainted I sent out Chansey): http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-272854468

Sorry if I made any mistakes, English is not my native language. If you need any clarifications feel free to contact me

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
The Aegislash has Magic Guard which negates any indirect damage (in this case, the burn from Kyogre's Searing Shot and Curse's 25% reduction).

Betathunder

alphalightning
Not sure if this has been addressed but earlier when I was playing randbats on the mac app whenever I scrolled over the move "gyro ball" on my bronzong it immediately reacted by displaying the message asking "Forfeiting makes you lose the battle. Are you sure?" This only happened for only gyro ball , no other move or pokemon, and continued to happen after I refreshed the page.

Edit: It appears that it happens for the move no matter what pokemon it is on

Last edited:

kevinrocks

Merry Wanderer of the Night
So...
I was playing Generation I in Random Battle mode.
At the 14th turn, the opponent's Muk used Selfdestruct against my Arcanine's Substitute. But...
Muk still alive! (with no frame tho)
It defeated my Arc, then i had yo kill it again with another pokémon.
P.S.: my Arcanine Substitute was earned by Mimic

here the log:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen1randombattle-273031508
i believe that this is normal in gen 1, this is from bulbapedia (note that its explosion that was used in the battle and not self destruct)

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
/roomdriver and /roommod are bugged Slayer95 :(
pls fixerino so I can promote good users

(says the ranks don't exist as groups - /roomvoice still works)

When a pokemon that contains an -ate ability (Pixilate, Refrigerate, etc.) Uses explosion, the normal type moves of the next pokemon that switches in will be of the same type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)