Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the event pikachu but Should I keep or toss
Naughty
26-27
22-23
26-27
20-21
You know how people always say to toss when the boosted stat is imperfect? (Naughty is +Atk -Sp. Def) Yeah, toss it. You should at least aim for 31/30+/x/31/x/31 on it. (preferably a HP Ice/Grass spread)
Just to make sure a perfect Careful Heatran has no uses correct? (No I'm not SRing for careful)
Heatran wants its Special Attack unhindered, so that's probably a toss unless someone really wants a perfect unusual nature one...

Need a cloner, VM me

EDIT: got bored and decided to clean boxes, I looks clean and I have plenty of soace now, but when I put all my eggs together, I got 7 boxfulls of eggs, and another box of about 7 eggs, im too lazy to hatch em all and release em, thought some people might have better use, if u can help VM me, just send me over Zigzagoons ot Wurmples or stuff u can easily catch.

Last edited:
I've had one myself in the past, and a friend of mine has one too. What exactly do you want to know?
Not wanted to know about the card in itself, was more like asking for video converting services (similar to cloning services). So my idea would be to give said person my replay code and he/she will play it on his/her DS, converted into a video file and then send me the file by email/Dropbox whatever. That way I can edit and upload it to YT. The price for doing this would be discussed of course

Not wanted to know about the card in itself, was more like asking for video converting services (similar to cloning services). So my idea would be to give said person my replay code and he/she will play it on his/her DS, converted into a video file and then send me the file by email/Dropbox whatever. That way I can edit and upload it to YT. The price for doing this would be discussed of course
Oh, like that. Well I was thinking about getting one again, so I might do that for you for a reasonable compensation. This won't be too soon, though. So if you're in a hurry just skip me :x

Need a cloner, VM me

EDIT: got bored and decided to clean boxes, I looks clean and I have plenty of soace now, but when I put all my eggs together, I got 7 boxfulls of eggs, and another box of about 7 eggs, im too lazy to hatch em all and release em, thought some people might have better use, if u can help VM me, just send me over Zigzagoons ot Wurmples or stuff u can easily catch.
]

If you're willing to wait until Z (or whatever) comes out, one pretty good use of eggs is for random egg run playthroughs. I'll be doing one more than likely, so I'll happily take a random egg or two to play story mode with, and I imagine other people will want to do similarly.
I love egg runs <3 all the fun of Wondertrade runs, without the annoying exp boosts and with generally better stats and Pokemon! My ORAS playthough was an egg run. Worked out really well.

]

If you're willing to wait until Z (or whatever) comes out, one pretty good use of eggs is for random egg run playthroughs. I'll be doing one more than likely, so I'll happily take a random egg or two to play story mode with, and I imagine other people will want to do similarly.
I love egg runs <3 all the fun of Wondertrade runs, without the annoying exp boosts and with generally better stats and Pokemon! My ORAS playthough was an egg run. Worked out really well.
I do past RNGed shiny breeds. My AS was done with -sadly- outdated breeds (no matching ball in past gens). Was fun to clear gyms with my shiny HP Water Chatot!

]

That sounds cool! But not that interested in egg runs, but I might store a box or two just in case. But still gotta get rid of some boxfulls.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Reposting from two pages back, I would appreciate if someone could help me with the following cloning request.
I would need two additional copies each of my shiny Shroomish, Anorith, Turtwig and Cranidos. You may of course keep copies of them for yourself and use them for breeding purposes.^^

♂ Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Quick Feet (HA) | Worry Seed, Fake Tears, Bullet Seed, Natural Gift
♂ Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Swift Swim (HA) | Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Aqua Jet, Cross Poison
♂ Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Shell Armor (HA) | Amnesia, Wide Guard, Thrash, Body Slam
♀ Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Sheer Force (HA) | Crunch, Hammer Arm, Iron Head, Curse

Since that's quite a huge cloning job, I can additionally offer one 5IV spitback of Luxury Tropius, Dusk Tangela or Repeat Shroomish in return for your services, all have their HA and 4 EMs.

I do past RNGed shiny breeds. My AS was done with -sadly- outdated breeds (no matching ball in past gens). Was fun to clear gyms with my shiny HP Water Chatot!
Lol how did you even decide to do one with Chatot? That would NEVER have occurred to me. But that's why I do random egg runs; gives me an opportunity to use Pokemon that might show up too late in a game to bother using/ones that I wouldn't usually consider. (Last time it was Spiritomb/Gogoat/Ampharos, HP Ice and all. Funtimes!)

That sounds cool! But not that interested in egg runs, but I might store a box or two just in case. But still gotta get rid of some boxfulls.
weeeeell, doing egg runs with your own eggs might be kinda anticlimatic, depending on how many things you've bred. I have a box of eggs somewhere and I won't be using any of them for my own, been there/bought t-shirt etc etc. But you could encourage other people to do it, and then to take your eggs for their own runs. Hmm. Maybe it could even warrant a thread full of stories when the time comes? But you're not gonna get rid of 7 boxes that way :/ IMO, hatch most of them, see if you get anything worth keeping/trading, and then toss or wondertrade the rest. Only way out really.

Asking again: Fighting-type safari with Riolus, anyone? I can give you a shiny Abra with 4 Max IVs in exchange, an Abra with HA, Timid Nature, 5 max IVs (31/x/31/31/31/31), and Encore, or a Repeat Ball / Luxury Ball Charmander with Jolly Nature, Flare Blitz, Outrage, Dragon Dance, Ancient Power, and 5 max IVs (31/31/31/x/31/31).
EDIT: Got it at last!

Last edited:
Asking again: Fighting-type safari with Riolus, anyone? I can give you a shiny Abra with 4 Max IVs in exchange, an Abra with HA, Timid Nature, 5 max IVs (31/x/31/31/31/31), and Encore, or a Repeat Ball / Luxury Ball Charmander with Jolly Nature, Flare Blitz, Outrage, Dragon Dance, Ancient Power, and 5 max IVs (31/31/31/x/31/31).
I have a Rioulu safari in my game, I could catch you one in whatever ball you'd like to get started.

I have a Rioulu safari in my game, I could catch you one in whatever ball you'd like to get started.
Thanks a lot, but I'd rather have access to the safari myself, if you don't mind. Do you have a place in your friends list? Once you add me and I see you online once, you can delete me, anyway, according to what I read, and I would still have access to the safari. If you can add me, great, and tell me which pokémon you'd like to have in exchange.
Edited. Thanks Totes for the clarification.

Last edited:
Thanks, but I'd rather have access to the safari myself, if you don't mind. Do you have a place in your friends list? Once you add me and I see you online once, you can delete me, anyway, according to what I read, and I would still have access to the safari. If you can add me, great, and tell me which pokémon you'd like to have in exchange.
This doesn't really concern me, but I think he means that he has the safari to catch riolu when he added someone and not necessarily meaning that his friend code has the safari :p, anyways good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)