Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the following Pokemon ASAP. They don't have to be competitive.
Aerodactyl
Mew
Regrirock
Regice
Registeel
Arceus
Kyurem
Genesect
Hoopa

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but w.e.

Just made this account and I got this weird avatar. Is that some unreleased pokemon or somethin?
That's part of Smogon's Create-a-pokemon project, Necturna (I think?) You can change your avatar if you don't like it. And welcome to Smogon!

On another note, does anybody have a Truant Durant they can give?

does anyone have a video capture card? You know those to upload replay videos to Youtube. If you have one please let me know, I would like to get some matches converted into video.

does anyone have a video capture card? You know those to upload replay videos to Youtube. If you have one please let me know, I would like to get some matches converted into video.
I've had one myself in the past, and a friend of mine has one too. What exactly do you want to know?

Who would I talk to in order to have a Discord server made specifically for Wi-Fi battles?
Have you guys used the app before? It's like Skype but super lite on cpu usage and it's very user friendly!
I was thinking that Smogon could incorporate it into the site so that we could have the wifi battle finder of old back in some way...it was so useful for finding battles in real time.

I've found a Timid Raikou with HP Ice and 31/26/16/31/11/31, it is worth keeping it or should I try to find one with better defences?

Toss :( AV Raikou is too useful to not be able to use, and it wants its defences intact, and those are really low :( SRing for Hidden Power is a bitch, isn't it?

Still looking for a HA Hippopotas. Luxury ball preferred but almost any ball is fine, just no Poke/Great please.

I've found a Timid Raikou with HP Ice and 31/26/16/31/11/31, it is worth keeping it or should I try to find one with better defences?
Aim for at minimum 31/e/28/31/29/31 for HP Ice. Yours' defenses are much too low, unfortunately, so toss. It's such a shame the beast trio's move pool is so painfully shallow, though Suicune gets enough of what it needs to work. (Scald, Calm Mind, and plenty of bulk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)