Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the trade. :)
I was about to start breeding this joltik from scratch when you replied but now I can start getting eggs for a shiny.
No problem, glad I could save ya some time. And thanks for the Krabby; I've just begun working on my Kanto dex so it's more helpful than you know.

What specific Pokemon are you looking for because I would be fine with catching you a few.
Really? That would be awesome! At this point I'm looking for mainly hidden ability Pokemon, specifically gale wings fletchling, poison heal gligar, and regenerator slowpoke

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Really? That would be awesome! At this point I'm looking for mainly hidden ability Pokemon, specifically gale wings fletchling, poison heal gligar, and regenerator slowpoke
In case Chesty is too busy, I could try to catch you a HA Gligar as well since I'm EV training a lot in that area. Any particular ball you'd like it to be caught in?

So I have a decent length of being stuck on the road this afternoon and want to do some SR during that time, is there any combos of natures/balls that haven't been done a lot for; the regis, raikou, entei, cobalion(since today is friday), the lake trio, giratina, and dialga?

So I have a decent length of being stuck on the road this afternoon and want to do some SR during that time, is there any combos of natures/balls that haven't been done a lot for; the regis, raikou, entei, cobalion(since today is friday), the lake trio, giratina, and dialga?
Girantina and Dialga have not been overdone, rather the opposite actually. If you want to be really unique, I would say do Giratina with a defensive nature, and in Lux Ball since it's the best for it imo.

Looking for a couple of 4EM males with beneficial nature you guys don't need anymore? (Nothing specific, just offering to empty your boxes for you hahaha ^^ ) Depending on what you're offering, CMT for them :) (Don't hesitate to PM/ VM me a list of what's available to not clog the thread :) )

Looking for a couple of 4EM males with beneficial nature you guys don't need anymore? (Nothing specific, just offering to empty your boxes for you hahaha ^^ ) Depending on what you're offering, CMT for them :) (Don't hesitate to PM/ VM me a list of what's available to not clog the thread :) )
Are you gonna be available later tonight? I think I got 4-5 male spitback you can have

I noticed there is no matching ball giratina and dialga on site a couple of weeks ago. I'm working on a Modest Dialga, maybe you can do giratina? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)