Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a Fighting-type Safari with Riolu and a free friend slot to add me? I already have a Riolu with Prankster, I just want access to the whole pack to catch at my own discretion, with different balls and increased chances of finding a shiny.
EDITED: Got it!

Last edited:
Hi, was wondering if anyone could help me by touch trading some pokemon for my dex. This is just a repost of my earlier request, just a lot less bulky :P

Groudon
Moltres
Raikou
Latias
Regirock
Registeel
Kricketot/tune
Meowth/Persian

All my info is in my sig. Thanks in advance.

Hi, was wondering if anyone could help me by touch trading some pokemon for my dex. This is just a repost of my earlier request, just a lot less bulky :P

Groudon
Moltres
Raikou
Latias
Regirock
Registeel
Kricketot/tune
Meowth/Persian

All my info is in my sig. Thanks in advance.
I can help you out with all of those legends and Kricketune as well. No Kricketot, Meowth, or Persian, unfortunately, but you're free to keep the Kricketune if you'd like to breed it for a Kricketot. Just give me a heads up if you're up for it and I'll get online ASAP. FC is 2062 9299 5442, IGN is Doc.

EDIT: Grammar and info.

Last edited:
I can help you out with all of those legends and Kricketune as well. No Kricketot, Meowth, or Persian, unfortunately, but you're free to keep the Kricketune if you'd like to breed it for a Kricketot. Just give me a heads up if you're up for it and I'll get online ASAP. FC is 2062 9299 5442, IGN is Doc.

EDIT: Grammar and info.
I was running around chasing Moltres for the last half hour. Nasty stuff. I've added you and I'm online right now :)

Greetings there once again.

I was wondering if someone could help me evolve my Haunter is all.

Edit** Helped, Thanks! I really appreciate this

Last edited:
I can fix one up for you given just a little bit of time. Do you have a preferred ability or anything else?
any ability is fine... if it has HA it'd be cool. I'm more interested in it having eggmoves like disable and camouflage.

are you interested in a friend ball yanma, repeatball krabby (HA) or a luxury ball dwebble in return?

any ability is fine... if it has HA it'd be cool. I'm more interested in it having eggmoves like disable and camouflage.

are you interested in a friend ball yanma, repeatball krabby (HA) or a luxury ball dwebble in return?
I have one that's ready to go with the following details: Ultra Ball-Female-Timid-Swarm-4EM(Feint Attack, Cross Poison, Disable, Pursuit)-5IV(31/xx/31/31/31/31)
If that's suitable for you, you're more than welcome to have it. If you'd like, I can try and breed one with Camouflage, might just take me a bit more time.
And I really don't need anything in return; anything at all that you're willing to let go of is fine.

I have one that's ready to go with the following details: Ultra Ball-Female-Timid-Swarm-4EM(Feint Attack, Cross Poison, Disable, Pursuit)-5IV(31/xx/31/31/31/31)
If that's suitable for you, you're more than welcome to have it. If you'd like, I can try and breed one with Camouflage, might just take me a bit more time.
And I really don't need anything in return; anything at all that you're willing to let go of is fine.
Those egg moves are ok as disable is the only real useful egg move. I'll give you the krabby as that one is also HA with 4 ems so it has similar value. What's your friend code?

edit: added you the FC wasn't visible in your signature so I had to look at your profile

Those egg moves are ok as disable is the only real useful egg move. I'll give you the krabby as that one is also HA with 4 ems so it has similar value. What's your friend code?

edit: added you the FC wasn't visible in your signature so I had to look at your profile
Glad that works for ya. I'll get online right away. And sorry, siggy hadn't been updating. Hopefully it'll be fixed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)