Smogon Superstars VI- Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost against ciele and won vs mdragon, ggs

edit : and lost to tsunami, gg

Last edited:

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
asking an extension too, besides sapientia, no one has contacted me, and I admit I didnt bother either so far

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
I lost to H-C and Marshall
I won vs Tesung

all 3 terrible games that were decided by crits

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
xray had some exams during the weekdays and I wasn't available the weekend but tonight, so a small extension would be appreciated.

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
Since none of us made contact, if we have an extension I'll be free all day today (monday) and tomorrow Leftiez and Alf' - you can find me on IRC easily or tell me where I can find both of you oo

xray gave me the win
this is unfair, i asked to play and he said he didn't want to play, and that I can take the win. I said we should play, then we played and i lost. not fair.

KratosMana they need to play or its not fair to those who xray beat who he also could have given wins to or PDC should just be 3-1. I only care because this concerns my automatic position in playoffs. nothing against my old time fren PDC

Should Vinc then be given the win as well?

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
i asked high impulse to play on the day we scheduled (sunday) and he told me to wait 5 minutes and then disappeared @_@

i could not locate cicada. i asked frenches if he was on but no response.

can get games done with extension

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Alright, after some thoughts, hellpowna will be subbing in over soulgazer. SG pretty much gave free wins to everyone except for floppy(which he legit lost), and that would make things unfair to everyone else trying to qualify. Hellpowna said he doesn't mind the slight disavatange(due to him being unable to play round 1 meaning he can't get the wins he could have grabbed there) and as you might have seen from this thread, he rly wants to play, so there will be an extension for the games soulgazer had that he gave the win to. sg's loss won't count on his record. Thankfully henry agreed to play for the last round so that other problem is solved.
xray's given win to PDC won't count as well. They have an extension to play that one. Let's avoid "giving the win" to people as that is unfair to others, please :D

Extension for bad ass vs high impulse, bad ass vs cicada, vinc2612 vs xray, go10 vs floppy, go10 vs BKC(told situation via skype), hellpowna vs dice, go10, mix and BKC. You guys have until Friday, the 20th of November to get these done.
Bad Ass High Impulse Cicada Vinc2612 xray Go10 Floppy BKC hellpowna dice Mix PDC

Other than that, the pairings are updated and round 3 should be up Today still.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)