Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Pentagon HP Ground Cresselia. Any nature will suffice but all ivs except attack has to be either 30 or 31.
I am offering anything in my trade thread for it.

Does anyone have an Alomomola with its HA regenerator? I can trade something that isn't worthless just please be honest and trade me the correct one I asked for.

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yo. So I've been flitting in and out of wi-fi -- with random hiatus-es and whatnot -- for quite a while now, and it's getting to the point where I'm simply not able to keep up with all the intricacies of trading on top of the stuff I'm dealing with irl (working at getting a job is a full time occupation in itself x_x).

Of course, I still want to play mons in what little free time I have, and I still want to help out this awesome community, but I simply can't seem to keep up with everything right now. Maybe this will change at some point in the future, but that is neither here nor there.
---
SO, my solution for all of the above is that I'm now looking for a handful of people who can act as liaisons (of-sorts) to get the mons I RNG/SR into the market, so to speak. I would prefer it to be a couple people (to prevent a monopoly, because really the goal for me is to get my stuff out to people who can use it without chewing up tons of my time), but if I have to use a single person I will (not that I'm suspecting that will be the case, but whatever happens, happens).

All I'm really looking for is a couple someones who I can periodically contact to throw my stuff their way, and have them work on the actual trading/distributing of it all. As long as my name/OT is used as the source for where the mon(s) in question originally came from, I don't need anything else in return.

The only real caveat to this entire thing is that the people who sign up have to be willing to trade someone else's mons (namely mine) at a non-extortionist price. I want this stuff to get out into the community, not have them sit languishing in someone's trophy case.

That all being said, if you want to sign up, please contact me via commenting on my profile here on the forums (PMs on this topic will be replied to with the aforementioned sentence). I want as much visibility/transparency as possible on this so people know where to go.

Hello peoples... here is my words: I got traded (drum roll) a Shiny, HA ditty wit perfect IVs. this means I can make any breedable pokemon have its hidden ability. I can offer a fair selection of hidden ability pokemon or a phione in return for an enigma berry.

FC: 2423-2410-1474

I do hope you'll trust me, and if not I will show the shiny ditto. Thank you and have a semi-solid day!

PS: if you like what you receive please leave a response on my wall to show in not a scammer. always good to circulate ha Pokemanz through the community, especially for people who lack.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I got traded (drum roll) a Shiny, HA ditty wit perfect IVs. this means I can make any breedable pokemon have its hidden ability.
That isn't how Hidden Abilities are inherited.
The offspring will only have the Hidden Ability if (and even then it's not guaranteed):
  • Male + Ditto, and Male has HA;
  • Female + Ditto and Female has HA;
  • Female + Male and Female has HA;
  • Genderless + Ditto and Genderless has HA.
Edit: Also, that Ditto is almost certainly hacked.

Last edited:
Well now I'm confused... I got a poison heal breloom by breeding a regular breloom with ditto. Ill run some tests.

Edit: dat breloom is the only poison heal Pokemanz in my box.

Hi, I know we shouldn't ask about if a pokemon is legit, but I got a pokemon by trade and I don't know if it is hacked, it is lvl 100, but it says the experience to the next level (which is a negative number). Is this a hacked pokemon?

I'm asking why a Reg eevee + HA Ditto made HA Eevee.
I'm starting to think it has somethin to do with the ditto being hacked. If the ditto is hacked, is only the ditto not allowed for trade or are the offspring banned?

I'm asking why a Reg eevee + HA Ditto made HA Eevee.
I'm starting to think it has somethin to do with the ditto being hacked. If the ditto is hacked, is only the ditto not allowed for trade or are the offspring banned?
Ah, ok. HA Ditto + Reg Eevee does not produce a HA Eevee. If the ditto is hacked, then yes, the offspring are considered hacked. Neither are allowed to be traded here.

Well in that case, everything I said in my original post is still on, but the only ha Pokemanz I have for offer are as following:
tech breloom, Solar Pow Charmander, prankster Riolu, protean froakie, magic guard abra, flare boost drifblim, shadowtag gothita, Water Absorb Cacturne, bulletproof quilladin, sheer totodile, leaf guard chikorita, and phione apologize for the confusion and hope you find my offer fair.

Edit: there are also the pokemon in my friend safari I didn't mention, and can certainly get the HA for. These are:

Tranquill, Doduo, deddedededeeddeddeedennae, Jiggpypuff, teddiursa, Audino, trapinch, nincada, sigyliph, vullaby, inkay, panda man who name I'm to lazy to look up, medicham, snubbul, weird cotton candy guy, shuppet, pumpkiboo, tangela, deerling, gogoat mienfoo, throh, forretress, key chain, ferroseed (no HA but worth mentioning), pidgey, hoothoot, rufflet, fraxure, niobat,and druddigon. Certainly wouldn't want to keep your options limited.

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well in that case, everything I said in my original post is still on, but the only ha Pokemanz I have for offer are as following:
tech breloom, Solar Pow Charmander, prankster Riolu, protean froakie, magic guard abra, flare boost drifblim, shadowtag gothita, Water Absorb Cacturne, bulletproof quilladin, sheer totodile, leaf guard chikorita, and phione apologize for the confusion and hope you find my offer fair.

Edit: there are also the pokemon in my friend safari I didn't mention, and can certainly get the HA for. These are:

Tranquill, Doduo, deddedededeeddeddeedennae, Jiggpypuff, teddiursa, Audino, trapinch, nincada, sigyliph, vullaby, inkay, panda man who name I'm to lazy to look up, medicham, snubbul, weird cotton candy guy, shuppet, pumpkiboo, tangela, deerling, gogoat mienfoo, throh, forretress, key chain, ferroseed (no HA but worth mentioning), pidgey, hoothoot, rufflet, fraxure, niobat,and druddigon. Certainly wouldn't want to keep your options limited.
i can give you a 6iv ditto holding an enigma berry for free.. just check the "free dittos" link in my signature and follow the directions. this way you dont have to worry about dealing with hacked mons and you get your berry too! welcome to the site btw!

edit: i know there are many dittos to choose from, pick whichever one you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)