Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I keep or toss? I know the ball matters a lot to people here, but I was literally falling asleep and wanted to get the battle over with. Didn't think I would find a good spread. Now I'm torn. Might take me months to get the spread again.

Ho-Oh
Jolly
31/31/31/0/31/31

Should I keep or toss? I know the ball matters a lot to people here, but I was literally falling asleep and wanted to get the battle over with. Didn't think I would find a good spread. Now I'm torn. Might take me months to get the spread again.

Ho-Oh
Jolly
31/31/31/0/31/31
What ball is it? Master Ball? Nonetheless, definitely a keep.

Anyone has a spare Storm Drain Lileep for trade? Not really needing any specific moves, natures or IVs. Not really sure what i can offer for the trade but i have some common ha
If you don't mind having a spitback male I can let you have one for free via GTS. Just post on my profile to arrange when/what to deposit.

If I killed Groudon, I would be able to battle it after I beat the Elite 4, right?
Yes, I did this with Kyogre and it came back after beating the E4. If you intend to SR for it its best to defeat it in the main story to avoid redoing that horribly long cutscene since I'm assuming that's what your aiming for.

Ho-Oh
Jolly
31/31/31/0/31/31
You got a flawless ho oh yes keep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)