Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have a dream ball ha hoppip? I can offer many breedables in exchange.

I have spare wurmples if anyone wants them for free. Vm me if interested.
Wurmple
HP ground
31/ x/ 31/ 30/ 30/ 31
Timid

The cruel twist of fate when ur breeding gives you a 31/31/31/31/31/31 scyther..but your going for a Brave nature :(

..then next egg gives you 31/31/31/31/31/0! ...there is an Arceus after all!! :D

Last edited:
After 2 years of game play the crescent isle has turned up!! Anybody have the startaptor to SR cresselia before the Isle goes?!!

"Speak of the devil"! Buckert do you have a spare smeagle/staraptor to SR cres?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
After 2 years of game play the crescent isle has turned up!! Anybody have the startaptor to SR cresselia before the Isle goes?!!

"Speak of the devil"! Buckert do you have a spare smeagle/staraptor to SR cres?
Make a backup with 2 fodder Pokémon and make sure you have enough items to level them up. Not able to trade now.

ehh, not sure if this was a smart decision but I kept a 31/11/31/31/30/31 Timid shiny Event Xerneas awhile ago. (I own a Japanese 3DS)

Do you think it was worth keeping?

None (Timid)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 4 - 5
Def: 28 - 29
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31

Another attempt at a Hoopa. His defense is pretty bad on it's own. Is it worth? I was hopping for a Hasty one but this seem good

None (Timid)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 4 - 5
Def: 28 - 29
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31

Another attempt at a Hoopa. His defense is pretty bad on it's own. Is it worth? I was hopping for a Hasty one but this seem good
If speed isn't 31 toss. Otherwise there are already flawless timid ones available around here so, if that's good enough for you to use then keep it

Hey, I'm currently tired of SR an Impish Landorus so I thought about doing a RNG meanwhile (until I get the motivation to SR again)

I was thinking about RNG a Latios in Gen 4 with Defog.

My question: What spread will have the most trade value (aka what spread is the rarest one here on smogon)

Nature: Timid
31/31/31/31/31/31

31/30/31/30/31/30 (Hp Fire)

Nature: Hasty
31/31/31/31/31/31 (For Earthquake)

Hey, I'm currently tired of SR an Impish Landorus so I thought about doing a RNG meanwhile (until I get the motivation to SR again)

I was thinking about RNG a Latios in Gen 4 with Defog.

My question: What spread will have the most trade value (aka what spread is the rarest one here on smogon)

31/31/31/31/31/31

31/30/31/30/31/30 (Hp Fire)

Nature: Hasty
31/31/31/31/31/31 (For Earthquake)
Would probably go with HP Fire one. It's only going to be used for WIFI battles and HP Fire is in most of the analyses. Definitely a Kurt ball of your choice to add to its value.

That would help alot, thanks. I only need a female+HA BTW all other details are irrelevant.

Let me know what you would like in return as soon as you can so I can start working on it :]
Don't need anything, would have bred you one off for free anyway. It's got Thunder Punch already so would appreciate getting it back with that still there. I'm online now if you want to pick it up and I've still got your fc added to my 0989 3041 4643 DS.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
can somebody pass an eon ticket to me? haha :P
Eon Ticket will only pass via Streetpass, which is local. Best bet is to go somewhere with a Nintendo Zone hotspot (like a McDonalds), odds are decent that you'll get the ticket passed that way. Or, if you already have the ticket in another game, you can see about setting up a homepass hotspot.

Anyway, keep or toss this Shiny Event Rayquaza?

Timid
x

Not sure how viable Timid is in either Singles or Doubles (was SRing it for VGC 16), plus the 30 HP is OCD-inducing.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Eon Ticket will only pass via Streetpass, which is local. Best bet is to go somewhere with a Nintendo Zone hotspot (like a McDonalds), odds are decent that you'll get the ticket passed that way. Or, if you already have the ticket in another game, you can see about setting up a homepass hotspot.

Timid
x

Not sure how viable Timid is in either Singles or Doubles (was SRing it for VGC 16), plus the 30 HP is OCD-inducing.
If you want to use it exclusively for competitive use then Toss; a -Atk nature is a big detriment for Ray, to the point that it has to forego its strongest Flying STAB AND the option to Mega Evolve, not to mention that mixed sets essentially fill the same role, but with a bigger/better move variety and the option to Mega Evolve.

That 30 HP IV is cringeworthy as well. ;_;

Reactions: Xen

Timid
x

Rayquaza has great special attack and can perform as a special sweeper. In fact his special attack and regular attack have the same base stat so I would keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)