Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Keep/Toss? Event Rayquaza. Mild Nature (basically Rash with defenses reversed) 30/31/28/31/30/31.
It looks real' nice, I'd Keep it. I'm not sure about its trade value tho, since everyone is hell-bent on literally hex-flawless Mixed-nature 'mons around these parts.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
IN search of a cloner for my Ferrothorn (you can keep a copy too). VM or PM if you're available!

Edit: I'll also be needing a cloner for a Telepathy Dialga and Shiny Event Yveltal, so if you're interested in either of those, just clone Ferrothorn before the other two and you're good to keep copies of each!

Last edited:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
does anyone have a symbiosis flabebe or any in that line that aren't yellow that there willing to trade?
If you're still looking, I can catch you a Red or Blue Floette from the Friend Safari for free. PM/VM me which color and ball you would like :)

IN search of a cloner for my Ferrothorn (you can keep a copy too). VM or PM if you're available!

Edit: I'll also be needing a cloner for a Telepathy Dialga and Shiny Event Yveltal, so if you're interested in either of those, just clone Ferrothorn before the other two and you're good to keep copies of each!
I'm available now for cloning if you still need it.

Reactions: Xia

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm on the hunt for a Relaxed Cresselia and Timid Landorus. Please CMT if you have either of these! :)

My power saver arrived today and i am having a bit of trouble. Connecting it to the pc. My OR and X copy gets recognized after a bit but my Y copy doesn;t get recognized at all. Did anyone else had this problem? Is there any solution to this?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
My power saver arrived today and i am having a bit of trouble. Connecting it to the pc. My OR and X copy gets recognized after a bit but my Y copy doesn;t get recognized at all. Did anyone else had this problem? Is there any solution to this?
While this doesn't particularly pertain to Wi-Fi, it tends to be caused either by a) a corrupted cartridge (should be identifiable if it can't load on console). This cannot really be resolved. Or b) poor contacts either on the adapted, the cartridge or both. This can sometimes be resolved by cleaning the contacts - use a q-tip and rubbing alcohol.

While this doesn't particularly pertain to Wi-Fi, it tends to be caused either by a) a corrupted cartridge (should be identifiable if it can't load on console). This cannot really be resolved. Or b) poor contacts either on the adapted, the cartridge or both. This can sometimes be resolved by cleaning the contacts - use a q-tip and rubbing alcohol.
The cartridge is practically new(2 weeks old) and it works perfectly on the 3ds. The power saver is again new(opened today) and i don't really know what the problem is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)