Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Gen 4-6 Legends
FT Multiple Hidden Power Pokemon from my thread

*Ball choice is preferred but not required (minus Cherish of course).

Bold

Naive

Adamant

Impish

Bold

Jolly, Timid, Bold, Calm, Impish | Defog (expect for Jolly)

Modest and Adamant | Blue Flare, Glaciate (Modest) V-Create, Bolt Strike (Adamant)

Jolly

Rash | Sheer Force | Hidden Power Ice

Modest

Calm

Bold

Impish or Rash

Naive or Rash

Hasty, Modest, or Timid

Still looking for a Moon Ball Snorlax, and a Luxury Ball Aerodactyl. I'm willing to trade 5iv pokes from my old thread for spitbacks.

Hey I'm looking for a Clefairy (or any in its evo line) with the Hidden Ability. I have 5/6 IV Dratini and 5iv Snorlax breedjects for trade atm.

Anyone have a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Calm Zapdos? Need those IVs(well, SpA and Spe can be 30,) since I'll be investing in HP, Def, and SpD, and I don't wanna waste EVs at level 50. It goes without saying I'd trade well for it. Anything in my thread, and feel free to give me really complicated breeding projects.

Also, still LF a Aftermath Stunky, Pressure Aerodactyl, and a Bold HA Bulbasaur(any Bold HA one is fine for female, but male needs 31/X/31/31/31/31.) Don't care about the ball for anything.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Anyone have a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Calm Zapdos? Need those IVs(well, SpA and Spe can be 30,) since I'll be investing in HP, Def, and SpD, and I don't wanna waste EVs at level 50. It goes without saying I'd trade well for it. Anything in my thread, and feel free to give me really complicated breeding projects.

Also, still LF a Aftermath Stunky, Pressure Aerodactyl, and a Bold HA Bulbasaur(any Bold HA one is fine for female, but male needs 31/X/31/31/31/31.) Don't care about the ball for anything.
Have a calm HP Ice Zapdos (30/10/30/31/31/31) in an Ultra Ball. It is a 4th gen RNG, so if this is for VGC you won't be able to use it, but if it is for the Kanto Battle spot, it will be fine. If you don't care about the Hidden Power and only want the perfect IVs then that's ok :P

Have a calm HP Ice Zapdos (30/10/30/31/31/31) in an Ultra Ball. It is a 4th gen RNG, so if this is for VGC you won't be able to use it, but if it is for the Kanto Battle spot, it will be fine. If you don't care about the Hidden Power and only want the perfect IVs then that's ok :P
Yes I don't care about th HP, since I'm planning Discharge/ Roost/ Roar/ Heat Wave for Kanto Classic, which also means I don't need Pentagon. That said won't the 30 on HP and Def kinda suck at level 50, since I'm investing in both and will thus not be able to reach the maximum for either? 1 less than maximum for HP at level 50 is also 196 HP, not a nice number for Stealth Rock. Maybe I'm blowing stuff out of proportion and the 30s don't really matter, but idk.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Yes I don't care about th HP, since I'm planning Discharge/ Roost/ Roar/ Heat Wave for Kanto Classic, which also means I don't need Pentagon. That said won't the 30 on HP and Def kinda suck at level 50, since I'm investing in both and will thus not be able to reach the maximum for either? 1 less than maximum for HP at level 50 is also 196 HP, not a nice number for Stealth Rock. Maybe I'm blowing stuff out of proportion and the 30s don't really matter, but idk.
No you are right, breakpoints like that are pretty important, so if you don't need HP Ice then it would be much better to have 31 HP (not sure if the 30 Def will make a difference though).

If you're not helped by tomorrow, I can catch that Zapdos for you. I'm going to sleep now, just send me a VM if you've been helped. :)

If you're not helped by tomorrow, I can catch that Zapdos for you. I'm going to sleep now, just send me a VM if you've been helped. :)
Kind of you. Looked on that spreadsheet with the legendaries of a ton of users, but apparently the one who has the Calm 31/X/30/31/31/31 Zapdos is a mystery. And I'm not too crazy about that 30 Def either. It can just be RNGed since Penta is superfluous since I'll never use Zapdos in Battle Spot unless it gets its HA.

LF a Brave Hoopa with perfect IVs in everything but speed, don't mind if it's cloned

I have plenty of 5/6IV event pokemon to offer with competitive natures including V-Create Rayquaza, Victini, etc.
If there's anything you'd like me to breed instead, just let me know

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
LF a Brave Hoopa with perfect IVs in everything but speed, don't mind if it's cloned

I have plenty of 5/6IV event pokemon to offer with competitive natures including V-Create Rayquaza, Victini, etc.
If there's anything you'd like me to breed instead, just let me know
I have a fully redis one from a giveaway a while back (31/31/31/31/31/4). Can you clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)