UUPL IV Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Black City Burglars (0) vs Littleroot Lindas (5)

ORAS UU: kiyo vs Hairy Toenail
ORAS UU: jirachee vs Pak
ORAS UU: tdk vs Malin
BW UU: koko vs GULLY
BW UU: Tsunami vs Tokyo Tom
DPP UU: Bluewind vs Amaroq
ADV UU: CBB vs Tricking
Manager: FLCL vs Shiba

Pewter Porygon 2s (4) vs Route 30 Youngsters (4)

ORAS UU: Soulgazer vs Accelgor
ORAS UU: Atomicllamas vs DrReuniclus
ORAS UU: North vs Meru
BW UU: Aim vs Calloflochie
BW UU: Evan vs choolio
DPP UU: Isa vs Kushalos
ADV UU: Anti vs Ice Tea
Manager: omfuga vs dodmen

June 20th 11:59 PM EST

Last edited:

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
its ok niggas stole 3 wins from us reg season still only tied they rly cant do much

cant wait to dick down the whole team again and talk all this shit lmfao

Reactions: Ark
its ok niggas stole 3 wins from us reg season still only tied they rly cant do much

cant wait to dick down the whole team again and talk all this shit lmfao
Oh it's CrashinBoomBang, guess u could have gone all the way after critting me 4 times in our dpp tour playoffs game but hey not quite there yet in terms of skill. Die in a ditch and dont ever mention my name again you glorified heap of trash.

Goddamn your own insult generator shittalks better than you step your game up

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
im drunk as fuck but it never hurts to drop some realness on people that think they are something because they win pokemon games (might be a troll or personal vendetta, i dont really care im sure this fits about half people that read this thread).

after 4 years playing lol and having to deal with people that go on all chat spamming gg you're trash when they win lanes playing renekton i thought i had seen it all. then we have someone playing riolu assist spam that brags about it. far away from me thinking this is a skill game, exact reason i quit and dedicate about 15 mins every week to playing this game, but this exact post called my attention. dont ask me why, call it grudge for having lost stour to a dickhead that told me mid last game 'build your own teams next time' and that i found out, 4 years later, probably had my teams because another dickhead wanted a win in some random tour; but this specific episode just happened to draw my attention.

get real people. this game sucks. i was once called one of the best in the tier im starting on and i had no idea what the fuck i was doing. i still dont, you guys just build some really poor teams tbh. i made stour finals twice and i had no idea what the fuck i was doing in any of those tiers. and neither do any of you; perhaps even less than me (trust me, i watched many of the replays and i facepalmed 80% of these games). stop bragging about dumbing this game down even more than it already has been and try to get some fun out of something that was never meant to be played competitively. you want a good game you can actually brag about to your friends go play overwatch or whatever shit is hip and happening atm -- pokemon just wont cut it.

learn this from someone that has bitched far too much about hax, chance, luck, matchup and whatever else you decide to call it. and at the end of the day remember, white queen has a trophy, and if this isnt enough proof this game is absolute shit, then i dont know any other form of convincing you.

be happy <3

oh yeah i'll try to play amaroq tomorrow, stay tuned if you care

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)