Big Build Your Own Mafia - Game Over! 43 Winners: Vanillas, DTC, Ditto!

Maybe people (like billymills) thought I wasn't serious but I'm only guaranteed for a couple days and I commited my alias out there for cleaning because I am

A) Not lying about anything in my role pm and thus have no reason to be afraid of inspection, alliance checks, etc.

B) Not afraid of any harmful actions the many shall we say "creative" roles out there have to offer because I am protected against all of them.

We can't lynch mafia without aliases but considering safety we can organize best as possible. Continue to give me whatever you can but by the time my protection runs out it's best if I have everything.

wot? which one was Side Competition One? Was that the one where they take the chips and call them fries? because this makes right no sense to me, how Uncle Sam could have won anything not including genocide and cardiac arrest. Queen and Country should have carried the day, not some fat bozo full of diabetes and "freedom"

Lynch NEGLECTED#FLAMELPOPULATION

Info role confirms not town. EVERYONE GET YOUR VOTES IN so we can hide our aliases from the mafia like billymills hides form my Cartel

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
"NEGLECTED#FLAMELPOPULATION, please approach me if you're interested in living today." As for this Blazade, "Hey you, where do you get off trying to kill people? Don't you know there are already 16 cultists? There's no reason for a single person to die in this game. And frankly, I could give you mafia aliases that are probably more prudent than just 'not town'".

Ok can we please get more townies in here so we can compete with whatever mafia this guy is on plus the fucking cult and the 16 people sipping the kool aid.

Billymills Cartel violation etc etc etc.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hello players, it is I, LightWolf.

I'm here to take over leadership from Blazade who claimed publically to be Omniguarding himself n0, then afterwards admitted he didn't actually do it. I'd like anyone who targeted the alias he claimed n0 to come forward, and no more people to claim to him for the time being as he could be recruited already.

I'm your friendly neighbourhood clingy lightwolf (THIS IS MY ACTUAL ROLE NAME, with lightwolf added into it). My role is literally unrecruitable among many other things it is un-something-able. I'm a much better role than Blazade McDidn'tProveMyRole for the sake of leading, especially since I don't have to be lynched after he used up his self omniguards to prevent all the claim info he got from being recruited.

I still want to hear from the insanity I created. Mr My Role, you have no reason not to talk to me even if you feared I was lying about being village, I'm all for helping you fulfill both of your destinies, *wonk*.

Lynch NEGLECTED#FLAMELPOPULATION

I'd like to hear your defense mister Flamelpopulation. Also I def want to hear personally from the guy this info comes from, so they can be held responsible.

Again I urge everyone to claim to me, simply because in a game you can't trust anyone, the most paranoid person is the easiest to trust.

I know I could have made this post more comical and making fun of myself, but we are muddying real fucking issues up with silly PRs here, and I'm not gonna get carried away like with the shade post I did.

I need a sub, sorry, I can't play oc right now and I stupidly didn't realise this was a big so I would have subbed out anyway once I did by necessity

I understand now the people of circus, and fear for my safety; it seems moderators are despised universally by burgeoning rebel factions here

Let me return to my own society

I am not recruited.

LW has done far less to prove himself than I have so I don't know where the wisecracks are coming from.

Aren't we not supposed to use our knowledge of our own roles or tell our own roles to contact?

I am already out so I don't see what town LW hopes to accomplish by discrediting me. Make me useless for funsies?

This is really stupid if LW is actually town but the chance of that is getting slimmer and slimmer at this point so please don't talk to him.

It doesn't even matter, we've got a good lynch going today and I will hold that info role accountable if it fails. There's no reason for him to go to LW.

Billymills Cartel True Agony.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Send NEGLECTED#FLAMELPOPULATION to Mudasir dat bastard

Also lightwolf is a crazy annoying person to deal with. I do not recommend talking to him unless you are addicted to aspirin so you can have a valid medical excuse because trust me my future Facebook frens you will certainly be getting a massive headache from talking to him.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
top kek posts, i give them 10 out of shitpost ign.

uh oh, what is this? log time!
[00:44] <Andrew> i claim to not be allied w/village
[00:44] <Andrew> as i need to survive to win
[00:45] <Andrew> you are aware
[00:45] <Andrew> that there are multiple recruiters itg right?

00:57] <Andrew> regardless
[00:57] <Andrew> there is a much likelier endgame
[00:57] <Andrew> for village vs multiple recruiters
[00:57] <Andrew> than village vs mafia
[00:57] <Andrew> do you agree with me on this?

[2:09:10 AM] Edward Kielb: because then i feel bad about getting you off

[00:59] <Andrew> what do you think i did last night?
[01:00] <Andrew> i go and talk to people
[01:00] <Andrew> people tell me they are recruiters and my goal is to survive.

blazade you haven't done shit, same as me ayyy LMAO. you are a piece of trash thrown away after the first 3 nights if we let you lead. you sexist pigs clearly need someone actually fit for leadership not manggots. I'm not telling anyone shit about the role I made dumb fuck, just making them claim like the rest of you idiots. I'm not even gonna tell the fool anything about his own role!

oh would you look at the time, logs!
[01:14] <Blazade> I put myself out there n0, people should have checked and CCed me

[01:15] <LightWolf> no I mean
[01:15] <LightWolf> how do you
[01:15] <LightWolf> CC
[01:15] <LightWolf> in this game
[01:15] <LightWolf> if 10 people gave inspectors to the village
[01:15] <Blazade> no one writes my role as a mole pm
[01:15] <LightWolf> the village has 10 inspecctors
[01:15] <LightWolf> or do they?
[01:16] <Blazade> nah you can't note alignment unless it's neut
[01:16] <Blazade> the inspects get distributed
[01:16] <LightWolf> that's a blatant lie
[01:16] <LightWolf> the rules specifically said
[01:16] <LightWolf> you can't make neutrals
[01:16] <LightWolf> and expect them to be neutral
[01:17] <LightWolf> simply due to the nature of there being too many then
[01:17] <Blazade> If you send in something like "hooker" I will assign it to a faction based on the other roles on the team (IE no team should have 5 hookers and the rest none)
[01:17] <Blazade> If a role is submitted as a neutral, it will be a neutral.
[01:17] <LightWolf> that's a lie
[01:17] <LightWolf> even if you are pasting it
[01:17] <Blazade> both cped from signups
[01:17] <LightWolf> I sure as hell know I made a villager
[01:17] <LightWolf> so that's that

[11:54] <Yeti> no lol read the sign up thread
[11:54] <Yeti> you could make one and specify its faction
[11:54] <LightWolf> I knew it
[11:54] <LightWolf> liar

Sam please put blazade in his place or I'm not stroking your ego today on skype.

Look at this guy asking for the confirmed mafia to put me in my place is this even serious?

I'm not going to engage this anymore lol.

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)