Survivor SURVIVOR - Won by rssp1

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey by the way it's going to be very difficult bordering on impossible for me to battle any time before next Saturday night (the 9th)

If that means you have to sub me that's cool

[21:04:05] +billymills: nah rssp i PMed jalmont
[21:04:19] +billymills: he doesnt ignore my PMs
[21:04:21] +billymills: like he does yours

petition to change billy's username to bullymills

Sorry ButteredToast, at least you can take solace in the fact that you are helping out the economy moreso than the rest of us no-lifers xD

Anyways, jokes aside, as many of you may have guessed or may not have guessed, this short number picking exercise was an exercise in switching up the tribes. Depending on the number picked, you may (or may not have) switched tribes.

The numbers 1 3 5 6 9 11 13 are the new Okata tribe. That means the new Okata is as follows:

Yeti Blazade Mithril RODAN rssp1 Haruno King_

The new Moto consists of:

TraceofLife Walrein Thetwinmasters zorbees ButteredToast billymills

These are your new tribes. I'll be creating new tribe conversations shortly. Remember the rule regarding private discussions - you can no longer talk to your old tribemates, only your new ones. If you have any questions, let me know!

The actual challenge will be posted as soon as I send out the new tribe conversations.

Challenge 4

Well, with all of that swapping out of the way, it's back to business: that means another immunity challenge. Winning this challenge could be the difference in being voted out, or giving you enough space to build the new relationships you need if you want to make it far in this game.

This challenge is called the Smogon Classic, based on the tiers played in that tournament plus ORAS OU. The format is as follows:

1 RBY OU
1 GSC OU
1 ADV OU
1 HGSS OU
1 BW2 OU
1 ORAS OU

Okata, since your up 1 member, you need to sit out one user. Since Blazade and Yeti did not swap tribes, both of them must participate in the challenge. If you think that's unfair, you can challenge that ruling if you so desire. Other than that, rules are as usual.

Submit your lineups to me at your earliest convenience. Any questions please let me know. Let's get started!

If it wasn't clear, you can talk to your tribemates on IRC and/or Pokemon Showdown! if you desire. If you create channels/conversations, please add me to those however! I am working on the honor system in terms of not talking in PM to those not on your tribe, so please don't do that :]

Matchups

Okata vs. Moto

RBY OU: Blazade vs. billymills
GSC OU: RODAN vs. TraceofLife
ADV OU: King_ vs. zorbees
HGSS OU: Mithril vs. ButteredToast
BW2 OU: rssp1 vs. Thetwinmasters
ORAS OU: Yeti vs. Walrein

Haruno is sitting out this round for Okata.

72 hours as usual, but if there are problems, let me know.

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
gonna say it rn if my friends wind up doing something tomorrow im not going to bail just to fight walrein, he has less availability than me. but ihnc what the plan is yet.

he's about to get the 0-2 record against me

lgi TEAM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)