Survivor SURVIVOR - Won by rssp1

Tiebreaker

Each tribe will pick one tier of their own choosing from the ones that were previously played in this challenge (so an other meta tier) and then one tier will be chosen at random. Here's the catch - for playing the challenge, you can pick and choose who plays the tiers, and there's no limit on how many tiers that person can play. Basically, if you want one person to do the entire tiebreaker, you can do that, or you can just three people. The choice is yours!

please submit tiers / lineups asap, and then i'll give you guys 48 hours to complete it

so the tiers that will be played are:
1 Other meta chosen by Okata
1 other meta chosen by Moto
1 other meta chosen by random

I'm missing the lineups still (understandably since its like the middle of the night in the states or something) and I'm going to bed so please try and submit them to me by the time I wake up in about 8 hours. ty and apologies for any delay

tiebreaker
Okata v Moto

Battle factory: Haruno vs. TraceofLife

Balanced hackmons: rssp1 vs. TraceofLife

Hackmons cup: zorbees vs. billymills

Gl

Last edited:
For the first time, Moto win immunity! Some clutch performances by billy and Trace means that no one from Moto will be going home tonight!

For every winner however, there has to be a loser. Okata, you gave it your best shot, but you guys just came up a bit short. You guys will be going to your first tribal council, where someone will become the third person voted out.

Moto, time to get your first look at the new Okata tribe. Ullar, voted out of the last tribal council.

Alright everyone, you've all survived the first three challenges. But we still have a lot of game left to play. Before we start this next challenge, I need everyone to select a number from 1 to 13. You can just post the number that you want in this thread. First come, first serve (sorry non-NA people).

The number you pick will have a major effect on the next challenge we do, so consider this a precursor to the actual challenge. Don't think too hard though, just grab a number before you end up not having a choice. If you do not select a number in the next 24 hours, I will select it for you. Don't complain to me if you don't like your number.

1 Yeti
2 TraceofLife
3 Blazade
4 Walrein
5 RODAN
7 twin
8 zorbees
9 rssp1
11 Haruno
13 King_

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)