Survivor SURVIVOR - Won by rssp1

Matchups

Okata v. Moto

ORAS Ubers: Thetwinmasters vs. billymills - Both users are looking to bounce back after losses in the first challenge.
ORAS OU: RODAN vs. Mithril - A grudge match has Mithril looking to finally win a battle after being thoroughly defeated in random singles.
ORAS UU: Blazade vs. King_ - Another match where both players are looking for their first victory in a challenge.
ORAS RU: Haruno vs. TraceofLife - Maybe the highlight matchup of this challenge, two very strong battlers going head to head for the first time.
ORAS NU: Yeti vs. Walrein - Battle of the Circus Community contributors. Yeti is looking to prove her value as a battler, but she's going to have to stop a Walrein who comfortably won his matchup last week.
ORAS PU: zorbees vs. ButteredToast - Another match between two winners looking to keep their momentum going.
ORAS LC: rssp1 vs. Maleovex - Apparent all-star LCep rssp1 looking to get another W over Maleovex.

Ullar is sitting out this challenge for Okata. He cannot sit out the next challenge.

Get your games done as soon as you can. I'll put a hard deadline of wednesday midnight GMT -8. Maleovex has an extension until the weekend due to his trip, but otherwise I'd like everyone else to play as soon as you guys can. Battles are best of 1, but you can do best of 3 if you agree to it. Please don't do best of 3 if it requires you to play matches later.

Please note that I will be leaving on vacation (but with internet) this Tuesday. My timezone is changing from GMT -8 to GMT +9 for about a week. Since I assume most people won't see me as much, feel free to just PM me and I'll respond to you when I can.

Last edited:
And with that, the Okata tribe win immunity once again! Moto, once again you guys come up short. Unfortunately, I have nothing for you guys but another trip to tribal council where one of you will become the second person voted out of Survivor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)