NOC Amnesiac Mafia Game 1 - N2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
fuck it unvote, lynch jumpluff

vig is our least useful role so even if this is a mislynch (which honestly i don't think it is) we don't lose a ton

just have to hope that A. this isn't a mislynch B. mayor doesn't get fucked over tonight

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Pluff claimed hooked but 'targeted Ditto', that is a huge part of the reason that they can basically only be Don.

I don't think it's really possible Blazade was the kill target, I mean it's always 'possible' in the sense that maybe someone went off the deep end, but I very much doubt anyone would've killed Blazade last night.

It's about parity oh my god hi scum team

SAM ALL I WAS TOLD WAS THAT MY ROLE FAILED I EXPLAINED WHY I CLAIMED HOOKED

If any of you three are town you deserve to lose

Peace

pluff you can only be vig or scum though since you have an action
if you can explain why it isnt worth following through with the lynch ill unlynch but with how far ahead we are rn i dont see the reasoning for not lynching you

UncleSam

Leading this village
The reasoning is that jumpluff's scumteam loses when they get lynched because we can guess wrong on one of their teammates and still win rofl

The rest is just OMGUS

pluff you can only be vig or scum though since you have an action
if you can explain why it isnt worth following through with the lynch ill unlynch but with how far ahead we are rn i dont see the reasoning for not lynching you
Parity

Killing me solves literally nothing since you can simultaneously consider the scenarios where I am town and where I am scum

What you need to know is who else is lying

The reasoning is that jumpluff's scumteam loses when they get lynched because we can guess wrong on one of their teammates and still win rofl

The rest is just OMGUS
I see the upside, but this is also one of the only pathways scum have to winning if this is a mislynch.

Like I also get your point about not that much more info but there's only so many times a scum can lie to keep themselves undercover with respect to every single result, only so many 50-50s they can propagate

Is this a scumslip? Not sure how to read pluff's reaction besides justified frustration lol. I don't see it significantly change my view on no lynching since I just don't get why taking the risk makes sense

UncleSam

Leading this village
I see the upside, but this is also one of the only pathways scum have to winning if this is a mislynch.

Like I also get your point about not that much more info but there's only so many times a scum can lie to keep themselves undercover with respect to every single result, only so many 50-50s they can propagate

Is this a scumslip? Not sure how to read pluff's reaction besides justified frustration lol. I don't see it significantly change my view on no lynching since I just don't get why taking the risk makes sense
Because by no lynching we can't reliably figure out which of you/Walrein/aska is bad later on

We take no risks later by taking no risks lynching jumpluff now

Like it's so easy

Not to mention that if you're good then pluff is 100% scum

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
A pluff townflip cleans me and rssp while confirming Blazade for scum

A pluff scum flip is good for obvious reasons, plus is imo much more likely than a townflip

The more I think about this lynch the more I like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)