The UU Open V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
activity on cicada. Or extension since we were in contact etc.

We gonna play in 2-3 hours.

Last edited:

Neo

Eyes Closed
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Me and azelfie have almost a 12hr time difference so we agreed to play on weekend, I was on for 4-5 hrs on PS on sunday and msg'd him but he didn't respond; i left him a msg again hopefully we can play by tonight or tomorrow. This isn't a post to claim activity, just an update on our situation.

I had confirmed to your time, you never informed me of your timezone so I assumed the time you listed as being in my timezone, but I was mistaken and I wasn't on smogon at the time you messaged me you were online. I will be able to play today and I responded to your message. You were also unclear about where you would be, smogtours lobby or main lobby, or even if you'd check the rooms I told you I'm active in. Sorry I can't predict when you will send messages :/
Kaboom ok , no problem yesterday i search for you in Lobby / PU / smogtours /
you was not in the room

only want to play my match .
I send other message for you but i write here too :

Do you can to play Thursday
7:30pm or 8:30 pm
gmt -3 ?
right

Kaboom ok , no problem yesterday i search for you in Lobby / PU / smogtours /
you was not in the room

only want to play my match .
I send other message for you but i write here too :

Do you can to play Thursday
7:30pm or 8:30 pm
gmt -3 ?
right
As I said I didn't know to be on when u looked I was on at the time in ny timezone, and no as I was gonna respond in the convo something has come up, can you so today or friday at the times you listed. I just want to play as much as you do, activity wins are the most uncompetitive part of the game xd
Edit: that last part us a joke unrelated to the scenario

Fran

formerly Frania
is a Tiering Contributor
me and scythe were supposed to play today, he wasnt there on the time we agreed on, didnt respond to my wall message, i waited a whole hour from 6 am when we agreed to play then came onto smogtours every 40 mins to check if hes there

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
opponent couldnt make the game time due to an abrupt emergency. he gave me the win

It's on my VM Wall

Last edited:

BreloomMyHomie

Golden State Warriors Bandwagon Fan
Requesting activity. We schedule 6 PM EST today and deadline is tomorrow. I waited 30 minutes and still nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)