Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a JPN Chimya's Gardevoir code, but I don't have JPN games/3DS.Can someone please redeem this Gardevoir for me?I tried more times in Reddit to ask a redemption, but with no results...The code expires tomorrow, so it's quite urgent...I'd like some picture proof for the redemption, and I'd like the Gardevoir to be Timid, IVs doesn't matter.
Hope someone here can help me out, thanks in advance!

Can someone help me evolve my Scyther? I need it today, so if anyone out there can help, I'll make it worth your while

Also looking for another reliable cloner

You could moon ball it, heavy ball, or lure ball. Best (In my opinion) is either moon or heavy, take your pick.
Neither of them makes sense conceptually, though, if the person cares about that. Suicune has no relationship to the Moon Stone (or the Moon) and definitely weighs much less than the weight at which Heavy Balls are useful.

Neither of them makes sense conceptually, though, if the person cares about that. Suicune has no relationship to the Moon Stone (or the Moon) and definitely weighs much less than the weight at which Heavy Balls are useful.
It's the look that counts. Conceptually, yes. They make little to NO sense. However, does a dive ball charizard make sense to you? It's only for the looks and fluff, nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)