Gen VII: Pokemon Sun and Moon Discussion MKII

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case, could we add stuff like Primal Dialga considering we can never get that Dialga form as a playable character.
Nah. That specific Marowak is the ghost of a Pokemon, but not a Ghost type Pokemon. So it's an enemy that's not a Pokemon (anymore). Which is an important distinction. "Primal" Dialga is Dialga in a special form. It's still a Pokemon (and Dialga itself is catchable, so an unscrupulous trainer could invoke that form with the right knowhow).

There'll also be a dual pack that contains both games and codes for 100 free Poke Balls in each version. It'll cost $79.99 US, twice that of the individual games, so the only benefit is having an obscene amount of capturing devices to fill your bag with and saving you 20000 Pokedollars.

There'll also be a dual pack that contains both games and codes for 100 free Poke Balls in each version. It'll cost $79.99 US, twice that of the individual games, so the only benefit is having an obscene amount of capturing devices to fill your bag with and saving you 20000 Pokedollars.
Might be worth it for some folks. Certainly for PokeTubers or VGC players, who typically use multiple cartridges anyway.

Sorry, I don't post here a lot, so I'm not sure if this is the right format, but does anyone have any idea what this might be? I'm drawing a blank.
I think that's a hammer. Might be the sign of a hardware store of some sort.

Good catch though, I didn't notice any of those signs before.

Last edited:
I think that's a hammer. Might be the sign of a hardware store of some sort.
Yeah, I was just wondering if it was something we've seen before. Other signs are for TMs and character customization, so if this is some sort of hardware store, it could be sort of a big deal.

Perhaps there's a Secret Base type mechanic and the hardware shop/blacksmith makes things for it? Or what is more likely that this blacksmith is the one that designs the equipment needed for you to ride Pokemon. Certain methods of travel will be available depending on the progression of the story and you'll have to go back each time. That's my guess.

Perhaps there's a Secret Base type mechanic and the hardware shop/blacksmith makes things for it? Or what is more likely that this blacksmith is the one that designs the equipment needed for you to ride Pokemon. Certain methods of travel will be available depending on the progression of the story and you'll have to go back each time. That's my guess.
You know what? That's probably what it is. Maybe there is a different one in every city that has an island trial? That would be a good way to replace the HMs.

You know what? That's probably what it is. Maybe there is a different one in every city that has an island trial? That would be a good way to replace the HMs.
I was thinking that along with this and what we know about the premise of the anime perhaps we learn different Z-moves on different Islands. Maybe there will be schools on them? Remember, part of the set-up in the initial Japanese trailer was a boy from another land flying to Hawaii and enrolling in school…

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The sound of 1,000 Mega Charizard Y screaming in horror fills the distance...

At least MegaPin and Talonflame still have Aerilate QA and GW Brave Bird.

Articuno just shrugs and says "why am I even here?"

Btw. the Midday forme still looks awesome and I still don't know why people are hating on the Midnight forme.

The sound of 1,000 Mega Charizard Y screaming in horror fills the distance...

At least MegaPin and Talonflame still have Aerilate QA and GW Brave Bird.

Articuno just shrugs and says "why am I even here?"

Btw. the Midday forme still looks awesome and I still don't know why people are hating on the Midnight forme.
Because it does kinda look similar to a wolf fursona and it is popular to hate on furries, apparently. (Never really got that. This isn't the place to discuss that though.)

Idk though, the idea of DayWolf outspeeding Pinsir and having enough power to OHKO seems a lot more belivable compared to outspeeding Talon. Hm, i kinda wonder how hard a QA move with STAB can smack things weak to it now.

There's a theory going around that we can build our own gyms (there are supposedly empty patches of land throughout the Alola map) so we could buy tools and items from that store to spruce up the gyms.

There's a theory going around that we can build our own gyms (there are supposedly empty patches of land throughout the Alola map) so we could buy tools and items from that store to spruce up the gyms.
As much as I dislike adding fuel to the wishlist/rumour mill fire, it wouldn't be wholly strange given the current precedents. The ability to decorate a room has been around in various forms since gen 2, and the secret bases in ORAS were gyms in miniature, with the trainer recruitment. Add some puzzle features, some panache, and sand the whole thing into a believable chunk of plot, and you've got custom gyms.

From where is the new info coming from? Not sure whether to F5 here or on serebii.

According to the Japanese website, more information to come on the 20th at the same time.

Trolled. Trolled hard.
Yeah, just went to Serebii and it said the same thing. This is crazy. I'm starting to think we need a break lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)