Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say try again. Soft resetting gift Pokémon in sun and moon is way less of a hassle. All the gift Pokémon I resetted, I'm happy with. But you know what, it looks pretty good also.

Is this nihilego okay?

Nihilego
31/16-17/31/28-29/31/31 timid
I would toss that one you would wnat the boossted stats max at least or maybe 1 point lower 2 or 3 is realy difficult

also what do you mean with resetting gift pokemon is less of an hassle? t

I would toss that one you would wnat the boossted stats max at least or maybe 1 point lower 2 or 3 is realy difficult

also what do you mean with resetting gift pokemon is less of an hassle? t
I had better luck soft resetting gift Pokémon is what I meant, I'm not sure but I think the synchro rate is higher if it's a gift Pokémon. Makes it easier to sr.

The boosted stat is actually perfect, I decided to keep it. I do agree the special attack kinda sucks. Going to hyper train it. Wish it was hidden power ice but whatever.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I had better luck soft resetting gift Pokémon is what I meant, I'm not sure but I think the synchro rate is higher if it's a gift Pokémon. Makes it easier to sr.

The boosted stat is actually perfect, I decided to keep it. I do agree the special attack kinda sucks. Going to hyper train it. Wish it was hidden power ice but whatever.
Synchronize doesn't work on Mystery Gift Pokemon, but it works 100% on in-game gift Pokemon like Type: Null.

Synchronize doesn't work on Mystery Gift Pokemon, but it works 100% on in-game gift Pokemon like Type: Null (unless that was changed in SM)
then it is changed because my syncro nature worked 100% on that pokemon with over 500 resets already

but this one might count as an ingame gift since it has its own special effent ingame instead of the random dude in the pokecenter

btw about zygarde I have 2 questions

1 can you take appart zygardes witout youre own ot like ones you got in trades for example

also is it shiny locked or not and would syncronize work on it

btw about zygarde I have 2 questions

1 can you take appart zygardes witout youre own ot like ones you got in trades for example

also is it shiny locked or not and would syncronize work on it
Synchronize works but not 100 percent. It's not too hard though to SR Zygarde but it's much easier to just bulk assemble. You can collect like 40 cells and keep assembling 4 zydogs at a time. Assemble then dissemble. I don't think I SR'd zygarde, I just did multiple assemblies until I got a nice one.

Sorry, I can't answer your other questions. I don't know/haven't tested it.

Synchronize works but not 100 percent. It's not too hard though to SR Zygarde but it's much easier to just bulk assemble. You can collect like 40 cells and keep assembling 4 zydogs at a time. Assemble then dissemble. I don't think I SR'd zygarde, I just did multiple assemblies until I got a nice one.
im not aiming for nature etc that would be an good plus I actualy wanna try to get an shiny one even the pokes i softreset is mostly for collecting wifi battles etc is ruined for me due to hypertraining so I rather get a cool shiny:)

but I take it you dont know if its shiny locked or not and if you can disamble other zygarde

Anyone has a modest synchronizer? I could offer breedjects of friend ball adamant bounsweet or heal ball timid cutiefly. Both with egg moves.

Thanks wowgek7 .

Last edited:
I need a tapu lele with modest nature by today basically, no need to worry about hidden powers or anything. I can even return it on monday if needed.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I need to Trade Evolve two Pokemon on Moon.

My FC is 3179 6065 6936 and My IGN is Climmy

Edit: If this post isn't crossed out, then I haven't been able to evolve my Pokemon.

Edit 2: Someone offered to help but I was AFK and they weren't on for long. X( Still need help.

Last edited:
There's a tournament in LA this weekend. Didn't realize it wouldn't respawn if I caught and released it
well you can get mine which is timid if interested however after that i either want you to give it back or release it since I dont want it floating around

I softresetted for it so it has quite good ivs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)