Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for a timid Tapu-Koko, but I randomly encountered a perferct CALM Tapu-Koko.
30/00/30/31/31/31 Calm HP Ice
Is there any way to play a calm Tapu-Koko? Maybe with CM and Electric-Seed?

I was looking for a timid Tapu-Koko, but I randomly encountered a perferct CALM Tapu-Koko.
30/00/30/31/31/31 Calm HP Ice
Is there any way to play a calm Tapu-Koko? Maybe with CM and Electric-Seed?
I'm no expert on this, but you could utilize CM and maybe even Roost. I'm starting to see a little bit of interesting juju from a Calm Koko 252 HP and split def and spd probs emphasis on def with CM, Roost, T-bolt, and HP Ice/Volt switch holding electric seed.

Someone smart please ridicule me if I'm crazy. Thanks!

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Should I keep or reset this Lunala?

Lunala
28-29/25-26/31/30/31/31 modest
Toss.
If you want to trade it as untouched, then the Special attack IV should be 31 (edit: unless you really want something like Hidden Power Ground or Fire, though Hidden Power isn't really necessary to run on Lunala).
And even if you are gonna Hyper Train it, the attack IV is way too high and should be as close to 0 as possible, since there's very little reason to run any physical attacks on Modest Lunala.

Festiva plaza 5 star Big Dreams w/ Fortune teller is always the answer :P
Oh gosh the grind ;p

Toss.
If you want to trade it as untouched, then the Special attack IV should be 31 (edit: unless you really want something like Hidden Power Ground or Fire, though Hidden Power isn't really necessary to run on Lunala).
And even if you are gonna Hyper Train it, the attack IV is way too high and should be as close to 0 as possible, since there's very little reason to run any physical attacks on Modest Lunala.
Hmm. I thought about that but I need to advance the story or I'll go insane. On another note, is it possible to clone my Pokémon using 2 3ds? Is that safe or will that corrupt my save or delete my Pokémon?

LF someone who has an English Sun version to evolve my Rockruff.
I will attach a Rare Candy.

Last edited:
Toss.
Even with 0 Atk foul play 2hkos Lunala even through shadow shield and confusion is rare. So Atk stat doesn't really matter

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Even with 0 Atk foul play 2hkos Lunala even through shadow shield and confusion is rare. So Atk stat doesn't really matter
Keep in mind that IVs that are optimal when they're less than 31 is one of the very few things that can't be "fixed" by Hyper Training, and since you don't have to worry about which other IVs are 31, you might as well put in the extra effort of Soft Resetting for 0-1 (or at the very least 0-10) Attack to make it take Confusion and Foul Play damage as optimally, even if it doesn't save it from a particular 2HKO or something like that.

e: That's just how I see it though, I get that some people might think it's way too much effort to be worth going for Low attack IVs and such on special attackers.

Last edited:
Looking for a HA Mareanie for breeding purposes.
Been having horrible luck trying to chain one myself and getting frustrated so this is my next option.

Toss.
why should be attack as low as possible then? high attack has no use I get that but if attack is high what does it even mather?

Anyone with Sun version able to evolve my Rockruff into Midday Lycanroc?
I could offer some spitbacks of timid Cutiefly in Heal ball and 4 egg moves or jolly Rockruff in Moon ball also with 4 egg moves. PM or VM.

Looking for a HA Mareanie for breeding purposes.
Been having horrible luck trying to chain one myself and getting frustrated so this is my next option.
I can give you one in a Dive ball.

Last edited:
Offering my Hidden Power Fire Popplio! Modest 31/x/31/30/31/30 LF other good gen 7 HP mons with perfect IV's, not hyper trained

Last edited:
Looking for non-English 31/31/31/x/31/31 male Rockruff for Masuda Method. Nature and ability don't matter. Willing to trade any 5IV Pokémon or two 4IV spitbacks in return out of what I have. I can trade HA Mareanie, HA Alola-Sandshrew, HA Alola-Vulpix, Cubone, Wingull, Pichu, Porygon, Alola-Meowth, Beldum, HA Gible, Scyther, and HA Rockruff.

Alternatively, if you have a non-English game but no Rockruff and are willing to do a bit of breeding, I would be willing to lend you two perfect parents to breed one. Same offer applies.
Bump. Also looking to do the same thing with Rowlet now.

toss or keep

Magearna - #801 (Modest)
HP: 31
Att: 4 - 5
Def: 28 - 29
SpA: 31
SpD: 28 - 29
Speed: 31

all the important stats are max and the defs ares so little points

I say try again. Soft resetting gift Pokémon in sun and moon is way less of a hassle. All the gift Pokémon I resetted, I'm happy with. But you know what, it looks pretty good also.

Is this nihilego okay?

Nihilego
31/16-17/31/28-29/31/31 timid

Last edited:
I say try again. Soft resetting gift Pokémon in sun and moon is way less of a hassle. All the gift Pokémon I resetted, I'm happy with. But you know what, it looks pretty good also.

Is this nihilego okay?

Nihilego
31/16-17/31/28-29/31/31 timid
If it wasn't for Bottle Caps, I would toss. What Hidden Power is it?

Looking for anyone with Sun version able to evolve my Rockruff into Midday Lycanroc.
I could offer some spitbacks of timid Cutiefly in Heal ball and 4 egg moves or jolly Rockruff in Moon ball also with 4 egg moves. PM or VM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)