Asek

Banned deucer.
asek amazing gamestate post

idle pool
-da letter el
-winter delta
-jalmont
-moodycloud

comments: not much to say about these that I havent already covered. I think if there are scum in here moodycloud is it. His current gameplay of popping into thread, quoting something and saying 'I agree with this!' really irks me and is something we havent seen from him before. Considering I havent played with a scum moody yet, im gonna go out on a limb and say this is his scum meta. I don't really have enough to go off from winter delta, some people are scum reading that 'i have nothing to add' post but i think it could just be an overwhelmed nooby town, but i have been prone to forgiving slips as nooby plays so w.e. jalmont posts more as a scum i feel, dont think hes worth considering a shot until later on. da letter el i have 0 thoughts on. I'm willing to say that there are 2 scum at least in this pool.

semi idle
-death by wobbufett
-twin
-fort colorcastle

comments: I struggle to read twin. I think his activity and posting this game has leaned on the scummier side, and i stand by my comment that if twin flips scum im confident in taking unclesam as a town to late game (for reference to where I based this thought, twin piling on after I called out unclesams reads post isnt something I think scum bros twin and us do in that situation, too spontaneous). twin also lacks connection with many users, which from playing scum team with him before I know is something that can be telling in finding his teammates if he flips scum. Overall I think this is a fine shot. Death by Wobbufett on the other hand is kinda of just managing to piss people off which i have all the respect in the world for. Don't shoot this guy yet. I dont really remember any fort content but i know hes been posting which is weird. he had memorable posts in oc noc so im gonna scum read that dude for the time being. definitely think hes a stronger townie then what has been displayed thus far.

annoying wall of useless text posters
-unclesam
-yeti

comments: As poor as unclesams 'reads' post was im going to wait for twin to inevitably flip before I pass judgement on him. Thats really the last bit of information I need as to whether i town clean him or keep him as a kind of null read for the time being. Hes probably going to say im contributing after this post even though I think a post of this style could be written by either faction anyway. Yeti is much more interesting then sam. Part of why I've bundled these 2 together is because of the (interesting) relationship I see at least between them this game. I think yetis posts are pretty poor. She got ask to scumread 2 people outside of activity and proceeded to give us.... death by wobbufett and winter-delta. Her reasoning behind dbw seems pretyy omgus, and I already gave my thoughts on winter delta. Treading too safely for my liking. I also dislike yetis continuous discrediting of poof, considering he is the highest volume townie poster we have. I think anyone discrediting him doesnt have village interests at heart at this point. More importantly, I think yeti reveals a lot on unclesam if she gets shot. Town yeti makes sam slightly more towny in my eyes, but the implication of a scum yeti on sam is a lot more interesting. I think unclesam has very established relationships with yeti and twin, and flips on both reveal quite a bit about him.

My town core

-Empoof
-Flyhn

comments: I'm happy to take these 2 to lategame town as it stands right now. I think flyhns earnest posting and overall stance on everybody in the game lends itself to a genuine townie moreso then a mafia putting up the facade. Poof doesnt volume post like this without being village as far as im concerned, nor does he prod and try draw blood from stone like he has tried to as a mafia. Shooting either of these 2 is a grave error that haruno better not make.

gunbearer

-haruno

comments : well bitch r u gonna shoot me or twin i know ur rnging between us

Shubaka only mentioned 5 (alive) users by name for the whole game. moody, empoof, yeti, haruno and jalmont. He casts shade onto yeti and empoof, whilst in passing mentions jalmont and moody in the same category with little depth. I shall make another bold prediction here. IF MOODYCLOUD IS SCUM SO IS JALMONT

If the gunbearer didnt have the blinkers on id say moodycloud = twin >> former hope for todays shots.

I will cover the rest of you as I think you are a bit more complex later on. I'm about to head out for dinner

asek amazing gamestate post

idle pool
-da letter el
-winter delta
-jalmont
-moodycloud

comments: not much to say about these that I havent already covered. I think if there are scum in here moodycloud is it. His current gameplay of popping into thread, quoting something and saying 'I agree with this!' really irks me and is something we havent seen from him before. Considering I havent played with a scum moody yet, im gonna go out on a limb and say this is his scum meta. I don't really have enough to go off from winter delta, some people are scum reading that 'i have nothing to add' post but i think it could just be an overwhelmed nooby town, but i have been prone to forgiving slips as nooby plays so w.e. jalmont posts more as a scum i feel, dont think hes worth considering a shot until later on. da letter el i have 0 thoughts on. I'm willing to say that there are 2 scum at least in this pool.

semi idle
-death by wobbufett
-twin
-fort colorcastle

comments: I struggle to read twin. I think his activity and posting this game has leaned on the scummier side, and i stand by my comment that if twin flips scum im confident in taking unclesam as a town to late game (for reference to where I based this thought, twin piling on after I called out unclesams reads post isnt something I think scum bros twin and us do in that situation, too spontaneous). twin also lacks connection with many users, which from playing scum team with him before I know is something that can be telling in finding his teammates if he flips scum. Overall I think this is a fine shot. Death by Wobbufett on the other hand is kinda of just managing to piss people off which i have all the respect in the world for. Don't shoot this guy yet. I dont really remember any fort content but i know hes been posting which is weird. he had memorable posts in oc noc so im gonna scum read that dude for the time being. definitely think hes a stronger townie then what has been displayed thus far.

annoying wall of useless text posters
-unclesam
-yeti

comments: As poor as unclesams 'reads' post was im going to wait for twin to inevitably flip before I pass judgement on him. Thats really the last bit of information I need as to whether i town clean him or keep him as a kind of null read for the time being. Hes probably going to say im contributing after this post even though I think a post of this style could be written by either faction anyway. Yeti is much more interesting then sam. Part of why I've bundled these 2 together is because of the (interesting) relationship I see at least between them this game. I think yetis posts are pretty poor. She got ask to scumread 2 people outside of activity and proceeded to give us.... death by wobbufett and winter-delta. Her reasoning behind dbw seems pretyy omgus, and I already gave my thoughts on winter delta. Treading too safely for my liking. I also dislike yetis continuous discrediting of poof, considering he is the highest volume townie poster we have. I think anyone discrediting him doesnt have village interests at heart at this point. More importantly, I think yeti reveals a lot on unclesam if she gets shot. Town yeti makes sam slightly more towny in my eyes, but the implication of a scum yeti on sam is a lot more interesting. I think unclesam has very established relationships with yeti and twin, and flips on both reveal quite a bit about him.

My town core
-Empoof
-Flyhn

comments: I'm happy to take these 2 to lategame town as it stands right now. I think flyhns earnest posting and overall stance on everybody in the game lends itself to a genuine townie moreso then a mafia putting up the facade. Poof doesnt volume post like this without being village as far as im concerned, nor does he prod and try draw blood from stone like he has tried to as a mafia. Shooting either of these 2 is a grave error that haruno better not make.

gunbearer
-haruno

comments : well bitch r u gonna shoot me or twin i know ur rnging between us

Shubaka only mentioned 5 (alive) users by name for the whole game. moody, empoof, yeti, haruno and jalmont. He casts shade onto yeti and empoof, whilst in passing mentions jalmont and moody in the same category with little depth. I shall make another bold prediction here. IF MOODYCLOUD IS SCUM SO IS JALMONT

If the gunbearer didnt have the blinkers on id say moodycloud = twin >> former hope for todays shots.

I will cover the rest of you as I think you are a bit more complex later on. I'm about to head out for dinner
Why would I be in your list of shots?

Anyways, I forget who said it now. The reason I think Yeti is town is because I don't think Shubaka would be the type to backstab a teammate so thoroughly like he did in the post. That said, it's not impossible, just improbable.

Asek

Banned deucer.
Anyways, I forget who said it now. The reason I think Yeti is town is because I don't think Shubaka would be the type to backstab a teammate so thoroughly like he did in the post. That said, it's not impossible, just improbable.
if we're calling 1 post saying pretty nothing significanst thoroughly backstabbing somebody then i dont even know anymore

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Oh boy here we go

Page 1-2 doesn't have much

3:

Aura guardian posts some awful game spec post in this deferent tone I hate and find scummy but he's genuinely that kind of analytical-ish person

Hitmonleet's post about "there's someone from OCNOC on the scumteam" is so random and dumb that I think I townread him for it. No shit it's likely at least one of 9 people is mafia. But then people call him on this shit and then he's just like "oh nvm i'm just trying to get discussion going" which I don't like but is probably just null.

cant believe mafia didnt give gun to unclesam so he kills himself shooting a d1 noobtown like always :FailFish:
yeti wouldn't spec about giving sam gun like this unless she were town or partners with sam. If sam flips town, yeti probably will too.

"i wanna iso yeti bc of how much you're rubbing me the wrong way, but i cbq, so instead i'll just say yeti is rubbing me the wrong way and is giving some very weak speaks. the other weak speakers i kinda expect it from re: jalmont, moody,,, but not yeti?
also empoof is icky but not to the extent yeti is. haruno is playing a haruno game, and that's all the relevant info. texas should shoot haruno and then let haruno kill all the mafia, y/y"

In this post they explicitly and intentionally singled out Yeti as "rubbing them the wrong way", I don't see any scenario where a scum would say this to any ally unless it was a backstab type thing, or (more likely) talking about someone they knew was town. It would be really bad to take this post as "saying nothing significant" as it does tell us quite a bit.

lol this is such a baseless reason for reading yeti as town. Makes me think fh is much more likely teammate with scum yeti now.

Da Letter El

Oh moody had a fairly towny post on 4 too. Felt like trying to legitimately find scum in a world of not much to work with.

5:

Josh continues to stay on the game spec for so fucking long jeez.

Blazade's town read on Josh is absolute garbage. Not mostly because I disagree with it at this point, but because Blazade generally backs up his opinions more than just "this is how Josh plays, so town." ONLY mitigated by how early in the game it is.

How the fuck does anyone shoot Haruno this is town Haruno, whatever too late.

Yeti's call out on Hitmonleet is towny. Hitmonleet's response is mediocre.

Da Letter El

This is tedious and probably not helpful for anyone, and I have grading I need to start on for tomorrow. Anyone got something specific they want me to look into?

Da Letter El

I was going to say "I don't think I've ever played a game with him so him talking about me makes me look super sus w/ him," but instead it's acid city which I paid so little attention to that I didn't remember who was in it.

If he flips scum and people want to look at me I wouldn't blame them. Also looks like he popped in JUST to call out yeti and defend me, which is weird as fuck. The act of calling out yeti's null and defending me's scummy.

There's no fucking way he's partnered with yeti if he's gonna call her posting "useless filler." Doing so that aggressively is super towny though because I don't think scum would do that to a town yeti either unless yeti seems like she's literally gamesolved at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)