The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
if an illegal bat put the ball at the spot of the bat (and not at the spot of the fumble) then it would be a safety

but since they fumbled at the 1, it goes back to that spot.

*I Am Not A Referee

What's NE's excuse for not being loud on defense this time?
Because they have the greatest athlete of all time at Quarterback and they know he'll win every time you gave him a chance in the 4th quarter silly.

Who's 40 and still the best player in the league by a wide margin

Hes also the best deep passer in the league this year (by a wide margin)

hes also a GOD

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Refs miss not one, but TWO holding calls to give the bears the game. Pittsburgh didn't play well enough to win so whatever, but that's kind of frustrating.

He was obviously short

If they called him short real time, they would have never gotten a fourth down play off.

I personally can't wait for the memes

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
brady got lucky to beat the literal texans at the last second? wow what a god

Lions didn't gain any yardage, it wouldn't have taken that long to set up and get another play off. I'm also not 100% convinced Tate was down either, so "call stands unless irrefutable evidence." At least in this case, the refs did make the probably-correct call and it was the rules that fucked the Lions, but it still sucks ass times infinity for the Lions. They're the ones who get punished despite doing nothing wrong.

brady got lucky to beat the literal texans at the last second? wow what a god

Lions didn't gain any yardage, it wouldn't have taken that long to set up and get another play off. I'm also not 100% convinced Tate was down either, so "call stands unless irrefutable evidence." At least in this case, the refs did make the probably-correct call and it was the rules that fucked the Lions, but it still sucks ass times infinity for the Lions. They're the ones who get punished despite doing nothing wrong.
I agree that it was the rules that caused

Newton can’t read the game at all or what? I haven’t watched a single Panthers game, but damn I thought he was a stud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)