Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do some parts of the Solaceon ruins yield a higher chance of getting certain letters than others? If so, can someone point me to a guide.

My WFC lets me access GTS but not Wifi battle/trade
I can do anything I want, but every fight it DCs, even if both players have 3 bars. Is there any specific settings or security that is known to cause this? Nintendo only tells me how to set up a connection, not how to sustain it.

Does the trait Synchronize synch anything other than nature? Also, what's the percentage that a wild pokemon will have the same nature as the pokemon with Synchronize?

Does the trait Synchronize synch anything other than nature? Also, what's the percentage that a wild pokemon will have the same nature as the pokemon with Synchronize?
It doesn't synch anything except nature. The percentage is 50%.
Can the Lonely nature be a choice on Qwilfish?
Smogons analyse for Qwilfish is here: http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/qwilfish

As you can see, Hydro Pump is options in some sets. So Hydro Pump likes Lonely more than Adamant right?

What's your opinions?
Quilfishs SpA is low enough that the drop from Adamant woun't change his SpA damage output drastically (188 SpA as opposed to 209 SpA), and probably does enough damage to 2HKO or 3HKO the common physical walls of UU regardless of Nature. You want him with Adamant to boost his decent Attack stat anyway, and you don't want to reduce is sub-par defenses any lower.
If your choices are Bug, Psychic and Dark, which combination of two has the best coverage?
Bug and Psychic have better coverage.
Do some parts of the Solaceon ruins yield a higher chance of getting certain letters than others? If so, can someone point me to a guide.
IIRC, different parts do give different letters.

Is it possible for a Togekiss to withstand a Typhlosion Eruption?

Typhlosion has 252 SpAtk EVs, a +SpAtk nature, and full health. Togekiss has no SpDef EVs and also at full health.

Togekiss eats Eruption and withstands it at about 30% health.

This sound about right, or should it have been more?

Is it possible for a Togekiss to withstand a Typhlosion Eruption?

Typhlosion has 252 SpAtk EVs, a +SpAtk nature, and full health. Togekiss has no SpDef EVs and also at full health.

Togekiss eats Eruption and withstands it at about 30% health.

This sound about right, or should it have been more?
Check Metalkid's calculator

Assuming Togekiss has a neutral nature, Typhlosion will do 68.49% - 80.39% of damage, so about right.

Can explosions coming from attack stats of 195 / 127 / 158 ohko pokemon such as swampert, hippowdon, blissey, etc?
The minimum attack that a pokemon needs to OHKO a Blissy with Explosion while holding a Life orb is 198

Does anyone know how much speed a Stalrien needs?
Does it have to be able to out speed a Suicune with no speed evs or something like that???

i just aquired a Calm Bilssey for Uber use.

my question is what is the best EV spread for it?

i was thinking 252 Hp / 252 Sp.Def or even 252 Def / 252 Sp.Def.

what do you guys think? how about movesets?

I was just reading Junichi Masuda's blog (it's on Game Freak's site), and in the entry about the GTS, it says something about "rare-colored Pokémon Eggs".
Is this saying that if you breed a foreign-language Pokémon, you are more likely to hatch a shiny?
If so, what are the chances?

I was just reading Junichi Masuda's blog (it's on Game Freak's site), and in the entry about the GTS, it says something about "rare-colored Pokémon Eggs".
Is this saying that if you breed a foreign-language Pokémon, you are more likely to hatch a shiny?
If so, what are the chances?
I highly doubt there is any info on that, perhaps you could try with the German Magikarp?

I was wondering where I can find the japanese sinnoh saga pokemon episodes for me to watch? Preferably subbed if possible. Is there somewhere where they're available? Thanks in advance =]

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Which pokemon parent should hold the Everstone? If it's the female, why does my marril and female ditto keep on giving me different natures? I try with my swampert, and the first egg that hatches, it's an adamant Mudkip, am i doing something wrong?

Which pokemon parent should hold the Everstone? If it's the female, why does my marril and female ditto keep on giving me different natures? I try with my swampert, and the first egg that hatches, it's an adamant Mudkip, am i doing something wrong?

The female in normal circumstances. Any breeding with a ditto it should be the ditto.

You need surf and patience

Go to Floaroma Town. Move west to the bridge splitting the bodies of water in half - use the western one. Surf, and you will go to the northern piece of land.

Congrats - you now have reached fuego.

Lol gabriel =D

Yeah, go to Floaroma Town, and then when you see the Bridge right next to Valley Windworks, you're ready to take a long swim. Swim toward the left, and follow the long winding path, until you find a piece of land. That should be Fuego Ironworks. You get Flamethrower from there I think?

i just aquired a Calm Bilssey for Uber use.

my question is what is the best EV spread for it?

i was thinking 252 Hp / 252 Sp.Def or even 252 Def / 252 Sp.Def.

what do you guys think? how about movesets?

I think you should go with 252 HP/252 Sp. Def/ 6 Def. Special attacks are a lot more dangerous in ubers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)