Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I agree to your terms. Actually, I have 3 irl friends I am trying to drag into the competitive pokemon scene and will be teaching them to RNG soon. I'd gladly toss a copy at each of them. When are you available to trade?
    Thank you, I'm still waiting for that infraction to come.=P What we need is a post like that every few pages, I'm so sick of going on and seeing people who haven't even contacted their opponent first.
    also on a different note, i see you're seeking a trade thread partner. I plan on getting an AR this weekend so I can start RNGing hassle free. I could also EV train pokes for you if you want. ;D in fact i could start EV training for you right now free of charge to strengthen your trust in me.
    that's true but 9 times out of 10 people arent asking for specifics. they just want to know will it work or do people think it can be useful at all
    but its not really helpful when someone is saying will this work unless they ask will it work for a specific set like where that person asked when will this siczor work for the SD set
    ferrous when you judge pokes don't judge based upon sets that are made you can help others so much more when you look at the pokemon's individual parts.
    Word. You know I never really thought about that. I should try that sometime, lol thanks again!
    Well, just wanted to let you know it was a success. Had some technical difficulties, but I've managed to breed my first shiny. Thank you!
    Yeah, I knew about that option, but it's only like 3 or 5 balls a day. Not to mention it's a chance of getting them instead of a sure thing. It's just that I've seen a few people that have HGSS catches in dive balls, and I was just wondering if I've missed a place that sold them lol. Thanks though. :)
    Let's say I CMT for your Litle Cup Hippoptas EV'd, but I'd also want the UT version for a Trick Room Hippodown, would you ask two pokés for it?

Sorry for not posting in your thread, but I am refusing every CMT in my own, so it would be kinda weird to start CMTing in other peoples threads.
    well it could toss a t-wave pinsir's way then go for paraflinch with stomp
    ferrouswheel stantler isnt a attacker so speed doesnt matter it is careful nature so it can take specail attacks dude. i see you didnt look at stantler
    Thank you Ferrous, you're the best! If there's anything you want that I could give you, just ask. :p
    Every local Catholic donation drive guarantees that 97%+ goes directly to the poor. The money for church maintenance is usually in a separate collection. It would also be possible to argue that all Catholic activity in non-Western nations goes "to the poor," including missions. The Catholic Church is, however, the largest charitable organization in the world by far. I've been searching for a direct source but haven't had any luck. In any case, most orders of Catholic priests take a vow of poverty and overhead costs are kept to a minimum. Scratch that, found Catholic Charities breakdown. Guess I lied. 89% of expenses were spent on Program Costs. Which was close enough to 90% for my tastes, it might have been a bad year.
    i was gonna re-do my rules after.lol because while this is my first solo thread it is nto my first thread
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…