Miria
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I might take up the offer, but I'm already doing a BP right now :( I'll get back to you on it, okay?
    By the way, really stupid question, how do you trade eggs? I've never actually done it lol.
    lol, lugia is pretty cool, yes.
    but i play ss because there are latios and groudon.
    but its still cooler than hg^^
    You know, if you want another post in your thread just leave Expert Evan or WildEep a message asking them to add one for you. They'll stick one in beside your other posts and you can edit it right away =)
    Lol sure I'll remove it- and it turns out I don't need Palkia anymore. ^_^ Getting a different one from Negator~ But thanks! Lemme know if you ever want anything... even tho I definitely haven't updated for awhile.
    Ok, your in. You can either get the pkmn from me or from a cloner (ventus or The Giritina Man.
    You just have to help distribute pkmn, preferably at times that me or cloners arent on
    1800 for each poke haha- and I had to do it for dialga four times til I finally got to catch it xD and yes... Poor azu may not measure up. And I had designed the whole team for her specifically! Lol
    No i started the game for my buddies in the Loli Club the Trainer is named Loli ive played the game up to a certain degree I will finish it soon but to do your job is just geting to soloceon town
    I have RNG'd the whole Smogon Dex minus the luvdisc and kricktune I will need some time to play the game up to solceon town which should not last long and you can VM me for whatever amount I cmt'd for sound fair? actually i think im offering more here lol but its all good
    okay i have an idea ive been doing this for my friends in the loli club although many havent really taken up on the offer i agreed to RNG abuse them any pokemon within that game I havent beaton it yet but im close I can RNG abuse you a set of pokemon to use and Trade in an egg this is like a non guilt thing I rng new ones but keep my old good ones where they are so mainly im taking a BP for you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…