Cereza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Of course, catch me online or send me times when you can be online and I'll try to be online then as well.
    I do believe I VM'd you a few days ago, but basically I said that I would be available to trade this weekend, (not tomorrow [Sunday] unfortunately) and that I would be willing to do as much as you needed from me.
    Oh, it's been a while. So are there any progresses regarding the Deoxys? :)
    how many credits did you want for him? oh and what was his ivs ^^ i didnt check yet :P
    Lol, I love the sparkles xD And, yeah those two are gross two :<

You don't need to have a dead battery on Emerald, only on Ruby / Sapphire! :)
    Lol, yeah :) You're welcome!

Btw, you should try 3rd gen. RNG, if you have an Emerald or R/S (with a dead internal battery). It's actually really easy!
    I hope you like him, and sorry that he's shiny (you seem to prefer non shiny Pokemon. I like certain Pokemon shiny, but there are also a lot that I hate shiny! i.e. Dragonite, Machamp, Starmie, etc.), but I love purple :D

He's Modest HP Ground, btw.
    Sorry, I thought it was female but it's male :x

So if you want to think up another name, go for it! If not I'll get on wifi now :)
    Lol xD

It's on Gen. 5! My FC is 5114 5368 7270. Do you want an NN? It's a surprise Pokemon, but I guess you can still name it without knowing what it is :P

The only thing I'll tell you is that it's a Female.
    Good, how are you? :)

Oh, you reminded me! Do you want to pick up your consolation prize? xD
    Yo, just checked my VMs. You guys are fast...

Feel free to do Shellos if you still want, I'll still take it haha.

May I ask what anime your avi's from?
    Lol Cereza, I kind of already caught the Shellos for Nickscor... xD

But you offered first. I should've VMd him before I started it, but I thought I would finish before any one else saw his request :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…