newb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i do have to go to bed now though i guess we will try another time :/ I get off tommorrow at 6est my time.. if thats no good I can try another day its not that i dont wanna get this done I really do !
    i am sorry i usually am here was doing my homework before :( i am sorry i keep missing you
    oh no problem i know life happens :P Ill be on most of today too if I am offline I am probaly just cooking.
    thanks ^^ ill be gone all tommorrow though and sunday. Err is there another time i could catch you on?
    I am pretty sure Zari is the only person to have a decent extremespeed zig on smogon. Not sure about the natures... Yes I need one each of those berries please ill give you three credits for all.
    all these from the dreamworld they are from the sky area. But as I said before they must be from the dreamworld. Because I plan to carry them in my cart at the vgcs incase i need to respec. something. Ofcourse I don't expect you to have them all I don't think the chance of encountering them are high.
    tamato
    qualot
    pomeg
    kelpsy
    grepa
    hondew
    NEWB i remember you told me you were trying to get 10,000 dreamworld points if you come across any ev training berries in the dream world can you give them to me (i can clone you back a copy) They must be from the dream world though so my cart doesn't show up as sketchy for the vgcs in april :P Id be happy to offer you two credits for the bunch of them .. or let me know the ones you have and we can work something out
    ew i have to try to get that too.. it takes so long iam thinking there is some trick i just havent discovered yet
    i am good I have one more project to hand in saturday then i am on winter break YESSSSSSSSSSSSS lol How have you been? I plan to spend the holiday playing that kirby return to dreamland and getting some trades done ofcourse :P
    if you have a roost TM that would be cool, hard to come by since I do have an AR, thanks a million. What is your FC btw?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…