V4Victini
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oops srry to put that down im also gmt-5...the best times for me are really 7-8 pm oon friday/or saturday
    When do you need them by because i have a game tomarro and i wont get home tilll ten. Then wendsday i will only be able to play for 2 hrs
    Ya what ev spread. and when do you need them i can probably get you earliest as thursday around now or whenever youget on after thurs?
    Thank you. If you transfer it to Gen. 5, TM Sleep Talk in place of Aqua Ring, please, but leave the other three event moves.
    I have one now that is flawless for HP Electric 70, but I'd definitely be interested if you would be willing to do a 31/31/31/31/31/0, or a 31/31/31/31/31/2 (HP Electric 70) one.
    No problem. I also caught one myself but i didn't bother posting cause simply nobody cares nowdays
    I now just noticed you used my conversation with Dark Ray to get your Scyther:P
    ok that explains how you got those spreads, because they're method 1. thanks ill read it. :)
    Be realistic though. Do not expect flawless stuff. The closest thing to a flawless mon I've gotten was a hardy altaria, my sassy blissey, and a 30-31/30-31/25-26/x/24-26/0-2 careful Marowak (but I tossed her since she had lightningrod and I wanted a good mence). Should you get Colosseum, remember you can check shadow's pokemon stats as soon as you catch them, no need to end the battle.
    My Salamence took almost 4 days of SRing.
    My quiet "decent" Suicune took around 6 hours, Houndoom took less than 3 hours (yay), and the Lugia...somewhere around 2 hours. I really wanted a godly Lugia, but I was just pissed and tired.
    Also my flawless Blissey was caught on the second try.
    tl;dr, it may take 5 minutes or it may take a whole week. To an extent it depends on the time it takes you to beat the trainer who's mon you're gonna snag.
    hi, i noticed your cool bcc scyther and wanted a same spread but i can't seem to find one on pokerng. Is it too much to ask how cute charm affects bcc spreads? just a brief explanation would really help, please and thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…