Joeyboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cheers man, personal problem so if I can't do it by the end of Tuesday, you can get a by, I'll try my hardest to get on a computer by then though
    Hey mate, having some problems at home. I'll try and get on but not sure if that will be today
    18:57:57) ±Bot: Tu ranking en la tier Estandar OU es 93/13427 [1291 puntos / 94 batalla/s]!
    Oh, it was annoying how I get over 5 points when over 1200...but still.
    Yo, bro, you may not remember me but you rated my team (Dragspam team, but with a tran, then you suggested your own Scizor set), It's been over...2 months since then, and I wanted to really thank you, the team (with your own scizor set) got me to the top 100 in Pokemon Mexico and you know, it got it's own forum so it must be better than stupid smogon or shit /derp. Anyways, I won some local tourneys with it too, so it have proven great, thanks to you, just a question, why you hae quick attack on the thing, and some SpDef Ev's on it too, can't say it hasn't been useful but still.
    My best regards and thanks again.
    Tbh mate, that sounds perfect :D I'm still testing a lot of stuff atm so a few more days sounds good, try and get on early as possible on friday, I'll get ready to lose if you do ;)
    To be honest most days, I mostly plan out what I do on the day, what about you so I can catch you when you're on? :)
    Hey GL :) I am GMT +0 but I am on later sometimes so we will be able to battle. If we could do it a little earlier so I'm not tired during the battle would be nicer :D last battle I nearly lost because I was so tired. Good luck and hope for hax free ^^
    I'll be on Groudon's Grotto as Omicron whenever you ant to battle, preferably right now :P
    No problem, I've already gotten around to changing some things up but my team still hasnt settled fully.
    K, just VM me when you see me online, and we'll battle at whatever server :P
    Hnng, I ended up being busy yesterday. What is your GMT? I might have better luck finding you if I knew when the best times to look would be.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…