Hozu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Hozu, long time no see, Im soon to be quitting Pokemon because I haven't played for 4 months, but I will be here to complete my long time pending trades, so, are you still interested in my pokemon or not? Thanks for reading and good luck to you.
    Hi Hozu im playing emerlad on a emulator and i have pearl on the emulator too and i know how to send them to pearl rom but eveytime there been send to pearl it says "save fail" and i cant pass those pokemon im just wondering if you know how to fix it! -Mew333 (pokecheck) lol
    Nevermind, I found the setting. But when I enabled macros, it said that there was unreadable content and my problem persist.

I only need a Hasty frame, would it be a bother to ask you to let me know what frame would have a shiny PID if I gave you my ID/SID combo?
    Ah, I see, thanks. Where can I enable macros? I tried to do it but Excel displayed a message saying that the macros are corrupted.
    Well, I entered my ID and SID in the spreadsheet file, and the field where the shininess (!!!) is supposed to be located it just displays "#NAME?". I'm not much of an Excel user, so I'm not sure what to do about it.
    Hi there, can I ask you a question about egg PID abuse on Emerald? Specifically about the spread sheet.
    I know that PIDs are generated in two parts (the upper half and the lower half), and I've read about how each half is generated, but I don't really understand it.
    Are you referring to this post? I would certainly be willing to write a C or Java program for that, but I don't understand much of the syntax of that pseudocode.
    Hey Hozu. You mentioned in your Emerald egg PID abuse post that in the future, PID abuse using an Everstone will be possible as well. Have you by any chance cracked it yet? I'm going to breed an Adamant Tyrogue in Emerald with ability 1 (Technician for Hitmontop), and if I could RNG its PID with an Everstone, it would be so much easier since I could find a cluster of Adamant ability 1 spreads and aim in the middle of them.
    It isn't needed immediately, given that he hasn't RNGed it yet. He just wants approval from you in acting as middleman so he doesn't waste anyones time.

Of course, your time will be compensated.
    I have a request Hozu...would you be willing to act as a middleman for a trade between me and DarkChaos? He's willing to RNG an event Celebi for me but cannot trade it to me due to his wifi security settings.
    Hi, I was wondering if you had a legality checker program at hand for Colo/XD pokemon I could use. I saw you posted back one at the XD SRers group but the link was dead and I wanted to SR for an XD togepi X_x
    Thanks man. If you wanna know what im abusing its 31/31/0/31/31/31 Lonely Ttar w/ Counter. Still need to get parents though :/
    Hi man! If it wouldn't problem you I would like to have Lonely shiny spread, but it's not necessary. If you would do it, it would be awesome!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…