Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It was my 4th match and I believe I wasnt playing on the screen. I'm on the official VGC "advert" though. I'll PM you the time I appear, and a link.
    THanks man means alot (:
    and well another question would scarf snow be a better pokemon then just a regular abama with an ice gem and protect?
    I was against someone called Matt, who used an amoongus and Chandelure combo. If I'd won that and then my next battle, I think I would've been to Hawaii :P While I remember, if you have Facebook check my sig for the link to my group, I'd like you to join :3
    Thank You :D What was your name? I still have my card with the names on, I'm Jake :P
    Ya :/ Oh and that would be fine :) Only if you can get them off of pokecheck or use pkm. files or something easy like that xD
    Not yet. I may try asking one of my pals at PW (despite having 2 posts, I know some of the staff quite well), but there may not be one this year.
    If you're up for an interview today, let me know. I'll PM you questions and you can respond to them then. A picture of you (with your trophy, if possible) would be really nice too, along with your full name. Thanks a ton, and let me know if you can!
    1-up hosts some tourneys with PW in an American regionals-nationals style across the country. Top prize is a 5 day/4 night stay where worlds is held (no invitation, but like I said, lcq)
    It's good fun and good practice too
    That would be nice, I'm in masters to next year
    I may be able to attend lcq if I can win the 1-up tourney coming up.
    I saw you, grats at troca too! good on you for beating son-of-a-bitch gree. Guess I have to watch out for you. I only got r4 at nats, but I did beat uk junior 2010 nats champ on the way up, so i was happy ^_^
    grats on 3rd at uk! I kinda regret not getting round to that practice match a while back ^_^
    Hey, tomorrow I'll probably get home around 8pm gmt, would you be able to trade? I also wanted to ask about the event.
    CONGRATS!!! Awesome job, I hope I can see you in Hawaii. I meant to say this yesterday but I do think you've been my best tutor. "so far"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…