Luxpluff91
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey luxpuff91, if it isn't too late are you still available to trade the mons from lucariojr's giveaway? Sorry for not re-contacting you for a long time.
    Okay. I'm planning to EV train some of those soon, so I'll let you know if I've gotten to any of them by the time we trade. You can pick 2 more, btw (you made me 5 banners lul)
    Alright, let me know when you've chosen.

Edit: kay, thank you as well. ;)
    Yes. Also, let me know what you want in return :)

I just transferred a bunch of shiny careful 31/31/31/7/31/31 captures from Emerald (e.g. Regirock, Deoxys), in case that interests you. I'm letting you know because I haven't updated my thread with them yet.
    Yus. Can you please make them similar to the ones in Metalex's thread, only smaller?

Uber - Mewtwo
    OU/BL - Gengar
    UU/BL2 - Machamp
    RU - Aerodactyl
    NU - Exeggutor
    That's fine.

So yeah, do you want to just pick stuff from my thread, or do you want me to do some projects for you?
    It would be a banner for each tier (Uber, OU/BL, UU/BL2, RU, NU)

Before I give you any specifics, though, let me know what you want in return for them. ;o
    Hey, would you be willing to make me some banners? The ones you made for Metalex's/your own thread are really good, lol.

I looked at your wants section, and I can do some 3rd gen BPs for you or something. (Take a look at my thread to see the kind of stuff I can do.)
    Ah man, I completely understand the college restraints, believe me: I've got them with work. What's worse is that I'm pretty limited to my computer visits now that I've lost my laptop charger in the whole debacle.
    Anywho, I really appreciate the offer man, this Thursday could work...I'll try to keep it to a minimum since I'd like to either just RNG most of it back or replace stuff that I can't really get on my own.
    I'll PM you a short list really soon, and I genuinely appreciate your help, man. Seriously.
    Hey Luxpluff :) Out of interest, do you still have the pokes you used to get the Tower ribbons on Salamence?
    Yes but it may still take a few weeks sadly :(, I am only on Hypno right now, But when i'm done then for sure!
    Sorry I'm only available to trade every Friday after-school, are you available then?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…