Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Hero of Legends, Team Rocket Corporation is conducting an Activity Sweep which it will get rid of inactive members.TRC has a large community and many threads and projects you can be involved in. If you wish to continue being a member of Team Rocket Corporation please post here.
    NeoNuke is a... Rogue missile. (Excuse th pun) While I think he poses some threat, he has done little to back it.
    I have reported him to an Admin and a Super mod and issued a challenge to him, which he ignored.
    So i have done everything i can possibly do
    Yes, and I see NeoNuke is giving you trouble. don't worry, you can help me. We need to et rid of NeoNuke. can you help?
    You seem to be a "nice guy huh"? Pathetic, theres nothing you can do to stop me. You keep pm'ing me. Well there is a plan! And it will soon fall into place! You will fall right after aero.
    I ask that all members become players in the CAP ASB format. Go to the registration with a team and join. once you get a "FE" or fully evolved mon ask again

Here's a link

We'd be happy to have you once you come up to standards
    how in the bloody world do you know that? You are new and should not even know that! Who are YOU!
    You want to be a good mercanary? Well the Team Rocket Corporation is looking for people like you !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…