-Tsunami-
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can play at the afternoon this Saturday or Sunday, say an hour to do our match and I will do my best to be at that time. GMT +1
    Hey, we're paired for the RU mini tour. When can you play? I'm usually free after 4pm gmt-4.
    Hi, I'm back. will today do? I'll be on Pokemon Showdown from now on, checking in something like hour intervals. I'm under the name 'Yugi'.
    ahah man i always love your eyeshield avatar, they are all perfect

MISAKI WOLVES GOGO

i never found someone who had a crush on eyeshield beside myself and my brother (and a friend of mine) so it's kinda cool to see someone else loving it (i guess) :p
    Hey man, just VMing you about our Ubers Open match. I'll unlikely be around until Monday night Australian EST (GMT +10), but if you see me on IRC or PS, don't be afraid to PM me and get our matches done.

Good luck!
    I sent oglemi a pm and gave him the log and everything and he said.

"Yeah if I'm correct, Shake's Smeargle and Tauros had about half health left, and Rotom-C 75%. He would have led with Tauros then seeing Entei, you would have then switched to Cofag/Rotom. From there it would have been a clean sweep with Entei barring some major luck on Shake's side (crit with Earthquake on Cofag or Stone Edge on Rotom or both).

I'd like to see Shake's team before giving you the win, but it's probably safe to say you would have won."

Though you if u took 1 LO recoil from your tauros u wouldve been in extreme speed ko range from my entei. (ExtremeSpeed: 46.91 - 55.47%). And EQ against Cofag is only a 4hko (Earthquake: 86-102 (26.87 - 31.87%) -- possible 4HKO). So i'm pretty sure it was safe to say I won.
    Hey will you please Rate my DW OU team Memories of nobody(peaked #6)?
    Rate from a great DW OU player like you would help improving it which is why I am posting this RMT
    we can play today i hate RU so best to get it out of the way for me haha, in about an hour sound good to you?
    go ahead and post in the nom please lol

I think others might too, soon, but idk
    I'll get on PO2, on the PO server. If you need showdown, let me know.

edit: might be afk for dinner but I'll play as soon as I'm done, just tell me where because afaik we didn't determine that
    Let's play this evening. I don't want to commit to a time earlier because I have a miscellaneous amount of things to attend to.

How does 8 pm EST sound?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…