Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uhh, I'm not sure I understood what you just said. You mean that you won't feel like you owe me something as long as I don't, right?
    Oh that was just random. It's because the parents were a trained spitback natu from some japaneese in GTS and a cloned Alakazam I got as a repayment from a guy who I helped with evolution trades (I really got the better end there, three awesome DW pokemon for such a simple job, lol). I'll never say no to a free pokemon, but really don't feel like you owe me something.
    Yeah I also wanted vulpix pretty bad. I wanted to make a sun team. Now I'm not that keen on it, but it's still an interesting idea I want to try.
    BTW I don't usually talk and I turned the volume off so don't be annoyed if I don't answer
    Ok, so my friend's is 2666-7444-2258 I'll add you and then go to the wi-fi club
    Hey you're on! lemme trade the pokemon to my friend's 3ds and then to you. What was your FC again?
    Hey I finally got them! I foegot that you couldn't breed with ditto so I took real long...
    Hey I just had this great idea, I can trade my pokemon to my friend's white game, and from there to you. I still have to breed though
    1 am for me, I just arrived from my rehearsal. I'll breed now and if I can Ill go to my house quickly and trade, but I can't promise anything sadly :( otherwise I'll be home tomorrow for sure
    Hey man sorry! I couldn't login lately. If you still need my pokemon we can trade tonight. At the time of writing this it's 2:48 PM in my country. I'll be available from 9 PM to 1 - 3 AM or something. Hope we can trade.
    Right now I can't because i'm at my friend's house and his wifi isn't compatible with my ds. Could you wait about 3 hours? The other option would be that he lent me his 3ds but that would erase my online records, right?
    Hey do you still need tbe Dw females? I'd happily trade you an abra and a Natu for dratini and vulpix
    you need to post on my wall if you want me to read what you're saying. Doesn't have to be shiny, just from that game file! I'll tell you my fc in a sec
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…